Reviews for Awake
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
So it's official. I'm addicted to your stories. Keep it up! I love reading them and I have none left to read
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Ack! What a mean story! But so good. I really did think he was dead. That is the worst possible way that one of them could die, with something that happens so suddenly like that. Great writing.
LenJade chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh my GOD! You had me bawling my eyes out! I gotta go get a tissue...
siarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
love it! way cute!
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
you know I actually thought you killed sam, which speaks wonders to your writing, but I kept thinking, sweet lord of the rings...she's actually killed sammy...shes actually killed him! you had me fooled...hook line and sinker. I am so glad you didn't kill him, what a depressing way to end the fan fic reading for the night that would have been :P excellent job and now I'm off to re-read some of your other stuff...because its all so good :D
supernaural fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh god did this make me cry

i cried a lot the was wonderful

make more stories like this plz
bri1216 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i've read a decent amount of drama/angst and none of them have ever made me cry. congradulations! you win, i teared up when i read this which means you are an excellent writer!
friendly chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
that was really good. You had me scared there. you can't kill Sammy. hehehe

Hey are we going to see a sequel to Last Resort Soon. Loving that series
LoriM chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Excellent story! Hope to see many more from you!

Degonda chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Great one-shot. I actually said "aaw" out loud when baby Sam was walking and called Dean "de-de". Woo hoo for you!
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
OH. MY. GOD. I was SO crying when I read this story. But I am glad that you made Sam alive again. Great job! Loved it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ye. Glad it was just a dream. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Great story. I love Dean guilt, especially if he lost Sam. Please write more. Lots and lots and lots more. Thank you!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Man Dawn! You sure know how to suck me in. I just love your stories!

violetsunshine chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This story scared the crap outta me until you find out it's just a dream. So scary! I love the line: And, a brief moment later Sam Winchester’s heart stopped. And I also loved the last line: he had never felt so rested, never so awake. *sighs* I just love that. Great story!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »