Reviews for Awake
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This story scared the crap outta me until you find out it's just a dream. So scary! I love the line: And, a brief moment later Sam Winchester’s heart stopped. And I also loved the last line: he had never felt so rested, never so awake. *sighs* I just love that. Great story!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
LOL! you totally made me get tears cause it was so freaking sad and then you whip us around and say it was a dream! well GOOD! i loved this story though, and it being a deathfic was even BETTER! lol, i love all of your stories! really! so keep at it! yey!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG. I hate you. LOL. I was crying my eyes out and then I scrolled down the page to see that it was all a dream. That was horibbly mean. LOL. An amazing piece of writing, but mean. Still, beautiful job. I can't wait to read more from you. Hope you had a great weekend. Happy Writing.
Phx chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wah! I hope you're happy, lol! I am sitting here at my computer crying like a baby! Oh how sweet, sad and happy al in one. I was worried for a bit but hoped it would turn out in the end as I don't like deathfics - regardless of whether it is Sam or Dean who dies.

Very wonderful story!

beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You scared me for a little bit there. I say anytime you want to purge your brain, go for it cause the results are well worth it.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
T_T Oh God you scare me for a secon there bud I though Sammy was dead i was crying so hard and later i WAS
chrissiefrenzy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I don't normally cry, but this fic made me cry. And I cried tears of joy when it turned out to be a nightmare. Fantastic story.
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I can't believe you made me cry even though it was a dream...thank goodness! This story was so heartbreaking. You're so talented. I am one who is waiting for the "Uninvited" series. I read all at once. I couldn't put it down, it was so great. Thank you so much for writing that. I look forward to more of your stories! Thanks again!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
man I hate this stuff, every time I thik one of them is dyingdying I just wanta bawl. Shame on you for manipulating me! Good job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3