Reviews for Give Me My Wings
ARiN chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw!

cute but angsty. awesome.
timme chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
selfish much. sakura's a princess. she has responsibilities, no? she could easily create a new life and decades of wonderful memories with syaoran; she still has him.
xX.mediator chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
i'm so glad u wrote a tsubasa story

i just wanted to know, did u write it frm wat you expect to happen or do u actually know the ending? do you follow the anime or manga?

love your story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
cool! yeah!
Nammyeee chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
oh... Kawaii *-*

I love this fic! It's a little sad, but... I love it! \o\
Feather of Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aw... That was so sad and cute! I adore that story... If it was shown on television, I would have cried...
isadorator chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I have to say this is one of the most believable ending fics I've ever read. I can really see this happening, especially with CLAMP's tendency to make bittersweet endings in their mangas. Bonus points for the no grammar mistakes and well written dialogue.

Though I do have to point out that Fai couldn't have told Sakura about the exchange for her life, because then she would faint and forget. It would make more sense for her to be increasingly aware of the constant gap in her memories and to ask Yuuko about it. Otherwise, a great fic.
Batya chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
WOO HOO i have been waiting for them to smooch...arigato author-sama
Egyptia chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ah! Good one! I was wondering what kind of trade Sakura would make, it's a good one too! Seems pretty fair and it end just right! Nice work!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Intresting, but...I don't know, something's off. That just doesn't seem plausible to happen in the Tsubasa wor-...er...I mean universe.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
O.O Wow. That is probably one of the best fanfics I've read so far. It was well-written, well-thought out, had awesome suspense, a great plot. And best of all, a touching ending.

I love it. Definitely one of my favorites. _

Now if only they could put that in the manga...

But then again... (What about Touya and the people of Clow?)
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
that was a very sweet story, I can almost see the series ending this way. lovely!
Elen chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
AWW! THAT'S REALLYS SWET!

*sigh* I hope CLAMP makes a good ending- they'd better, or I'm gonna kill someone. '.~
animefreak-shinobi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
wow. an interesting idea here, and it's really well written. Good job!
White Moon Princess chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was great Anja! I love Tsubasa! It's so great. I'm the only one who can see the love story behind it and portrayed it beautifully. Can't wait to read more.