Reviews for Into Darkness
Amazing. I hope you do a sequel about the kits. You are a brilliant writer so keep if up. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories
Noremac Ratsiw chapter 20 . 12/29/2007
pretty good, but it could use some work. an i thought you said Swiftstar had escaped.
Silent as a Bomb chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
*screams* LONGTAIL! *SOBS*
Sharkseye chapter 20 . 6/21/2006
WHAT IS THE NEXT STORY
almondmuffin chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
so they're all randomly dieng?
almondmuffin chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
" Leaders can’t have kits!" Correction: they can. And I doubt that leafstorm would be chosen the night she was made a warrior. I would suggest cutting out the dumb 'cant have kits' part and making this scene happen 4 moons later.
Silent as a Bomb chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
Thanks against the warrior code!
Tigerstripe chapter 20 . 5/31/2006
great ending. But didn't Swiftstar and Brmablepaw run away? But it was a great ending and i hope you write a se- NO! IT CANNOT BE OVER! LEAFSTAR WAS A WONDERFUL MANIAC! MANIAC! ROAR! DIE LEAFSTA- ignore her, she's an idiot. DIE YOU FIEND! bye!
Tigerstripe chapter 19 . 5/23/2006
yay! she's back to norma- WAGH! NO SHE CAN'T LEAVE HER EVYLNESS! I LOVE EVLNESS... CAN'T BREATH... GETTING...clogged... GACK!
Dewflower chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
woah...alcward...

Very random, i didnt expect it. BUT we dont know hows he lost a life, and that really annoys me.
Shadowkitty12 chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Still really good! But Fireheart died! He was one of my favorite cats! On the second last sentence it said she had become LEADER only a moon ago. i thought she was deaputy.
Shadowkitty12 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
does tigerclaw actually become shadow clan's new leader? ive only red the first two books... but im gonna read the next 2 soon Its great by the way.
Tigerstripe chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
MWAHAHAHAHHA! GOGOGOGOGOGO! GO LEAFSTAR! WOOT WOOT! DIE YOU EVIL CLANS! SHADOWCLAN RULES! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! STUPID SUNBEAM WITH HER TEARS! BWAHAHAHA!
Dewflower chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
man...she has no soul...does she?
Winterclaw chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Good story! But I think things happened a little to quickly, maybe you could have slowed them down a bit. But it was still good! Keep it up!