Reviews for Doubles
patattack chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Funny. Liked this one.
MyHero chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
hahahaha! I love this so much, i cant even put it into words!Keep writing dude cuz this was great!
DivineRedFire chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ha, this was funny! I really liked it!
librastar chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
extremely well written

pls write more fics about speedy, i love him!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
WTF?

It's...interesting...

You got Speedy right, relax... Kinda hard to screw him up, he already is!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Isn't Liv Tyler Steven Tyler's daughter? O.o Maybe I'm wrong. But hee, this is funny. Speedy is just so...Speedy. And Robin is his usual repressed self. They play wonderfully off each other.
Neoinean chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
The competition is the perfect venue for these two. It replays the joke of Speedy being a Robin clone, which is always amusing.

Your speedy is very straightforward, not exactly brash but then not one to beat around the bush either. Reminds me a lot of Green Arrow, actually, which isn't a bad thing. This works well for a blend of comics and cartoon for the pre-angst period of Speedy's life (aka pre-drugs) as it keeps the bravado of the animated series, but also keeps it more fluid. Toon Speedy has it more true to nature and less putting on airs, like he got to have a bit more of a happy teenagerhood before the it all hit the fan.

You did well with Robin, as usual, and the banter but then I expect that from you. Lovely little scene here.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Good job. It seems like you got Speedy right, he's mostly pretty arrogant most of the time. At least that is the way he is shown in the show. I think he is a little more sensetive, just by a bit, in the comic.

good job though.
Calamol chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hillarious. You had better carry on with this..or else...

Sincerely,

Calamol
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Heehee. Eh, sounds like Speedy to me. I could see them having a conversation like this.

Simply Myself
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ack! I love it. XP Even though the very mention of Speedy/Robin usually is a fanfiction *squick* of mine, this was adorable in a strange way.

And you get millions of props for mentioning Aerosmith and Steven Tyler. Because they rock.
Obsidian Hearts chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Please tell me your going to write more... I want more of this story, I like the spin you give it
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
haha i wish you did more! that was awesome! or you can write ones with different characters talking too! xDD