Reviews for Cutey
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was original and you kept them in character
Kitt SSEH chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Cute _ I'd never thought of the couple.. I like it :D
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
*Glomps fic* I love this couple so much! _ Thanks for writing such a great and adorable fic!
Starcast Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I doubt the flamer will come back to read this...but I feel that I have to repond; it's my first real flame, after all! You're gay, u stupid lesbian... get a life... I didn't read ur story, because it's probably gay, u homo! It's not that I don't like lesbians, it's just that lesbians are influencing my sister, which probably makes her a lesbian. Lesbians are gay, it's a proven fact.
WhyWouldYouCare chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
jared chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
more more more
JunMi 4 ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I LOVE JUNMI! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
First Jumi I've ever read... and it was good! _ I prefer more Junra but... I have a new fave for my list!
no1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
that was awesome! I loved it. I'm not a big fan of Mimato, and I wasn't entirely sure how exactly the entire thing was supposed to be set up, and I felt that Jun was portrayed a little annoyingly, but as an overall, it was added to my faves list. Thanx for writing something so complimenting. Love it -Jalexa
Nora D chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Oh, that was good. Jumi. Never thought of that one, but it wouldn't be so bad!
taitofan chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Very cute! . I hope you write more.
I'm No Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
ok that waz really weird. jun and mimi does not make a good take that out of ur head for a while and out matt in jun's place. there now u have the right couple._;
Lyra-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Squee! I love JunxMimi . Kawaii no da! I hope you write another!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
I really liked this! Funny and sweet!