Reviews for Puzzling Proposals
marinka chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Perfect:)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Funniest proposal ive ever read
Karol Black chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my God! What a perfect proposal! I just loved it!
So funny the "WELL YON LARRY ME, FINNE?" lol
Everything you write is just amazing! I wish you'd write a long HG, it would be perfect! :)
nayin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hahahahaha what a cute way to propose
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Stupid Daily Prophet.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is sweet! I love Harry's thoughts about Ginny at the beginning, and what a fun way to propose!
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Why does stupid FFNet think my name is Hans? It's not 'Hans!' It's Hana, for Merlin's sake! Jeez! Anyway, I laughed so loudly at this that I had to disguise it as a coughing fit because I couldn't stop. But no one is up at this ungodly hour, except me, because your fanfics are completely and utterly brill and I love them all to death. WILL YON MERRE ME GINNE? (Was that it?) I busted a gut laughing.
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Its definitely a different idea and I loved your writing style. I read a few of your other works as well. and could help but notice that theres hardly any adjective that isnt used to describe your writing so I would make you my favourite author wnt stop Harping..
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
bwahaha. I thought she'll get it right.

nice catch :D

this was really cute & sweet ;p
BLav527 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really cute! :)
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was adorable! I can definitely see Harry doing this. Nicely done!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
awww that is so cute :D
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
ahahah will yon larry me finny,, LOL just harrys luck really. loved this fab idea for a proposal !
iwant2baweasley chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awwww that was precious!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww! For once, it wasn't James and Lily, but I still loved it. So cute... and I love how the Daily Prophet got it wrong :).