Reviews for The Mission
jazzy2may chapter 18 . 7/2
Iruka really needs a vacation, neh? its been so long since the last update. and this is one of my ultimate favorites. hope to see updates in the future.
Hainbuche chapter 19 . 4/9
versuchst du jiraiya konkurrenz zu machen? ne, ehrlich, das ist spannend. wann schreibst du weiter? lg hayne
Olivechickpea chapter 19 . 2/20
Moar!
This is so well written I can't believe it.
Thorn Spirit chapter 19 . 1/22
i loved it! can you please try to add more chapters, i wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
This is amazing you should really continue it
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Ohhh I want to know what happens next! This is so exciting!
Jo chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Wow! I'm so glad to see this story still going and can't wait for the next chapter.
AngelicRiver chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
it might not be that hard 2 find a pervert especially jiraiya.
be-u chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Just found this little gem of a story and hope you will continue it!
PALC chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
What an unbelievably cute story~! Iruka is so feisty here. No wonder Kakashi can't resist him ;)

Thanks for posting. Maybe one day, I'll see an update.
ytygr chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Sooo it's been almost a year can we get an update this story is too cute to just let it end there!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
OH MY GOD! PLEASE UPDATE D:

This story has made me impossibly happy. I would love to see it continued. Though I realize it has not been updated in a long while.

Hoping to see more chapters eventually. _ Thank you for a lovely tale.
anon33125 chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
I know it's been a long time, but please, please come back to this fic! It's very well written and enjoyable to read!
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Bouncy cat please come back! The story is not over yet.
LDK chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Nice story. I was thinking that I feel like a lot of details are muddled and confused, but that's exactly what Iruka is seeing, isn't it! I also felt as thought Kakashi and Iruka feel a little ooc when together, but then again they don't really react cannon. So. Really like the way you write Iruka's emotions, especially with the chakra seal. His panic read very genuine! Great fic, hope you continue to write this and update soon!