Reviews for The Mission
PALC chapter 19 . 6/11
What an unbelievably cute story~! Iruka is so feisty here. No wonder Kakashi can't resist him ;)

Thanks for posting. Maybe one day, I'll see an update.
ytygr chapter 19 . 3/5
Sooo it's been almost a year can we get an update this story is too cute to just let it end there!
OH MY GOD! PLEASE UPDATE D:

This story has made me impossibly happy. I would love to see it continued. Though I realize it has not been updated in a long while.

Hoping to see more chapters eventually. _ Thank you for a lovely tale.
anon33125 chapter 19 . 2/1
I know it's been a long time, but please, please come back to this fic! It's very well written and enjoyable to read!
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 19 . 1/3
Bouncy cat please come back! The story is not over yet.
LDK chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Nice story. I was thinking that I feel like a lot of details are muddled and confused, but that's exactly what Iruka is seeing, isn't it! I also felt as thought Kakashi and Iruka feel a little ooc when together, but then again they don't really react cannon. So. Really like the way you write Iruka's emotions, especially with the chakra seal. His panic read very genuine! Great fic, hope you continue to write this and update soon!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
look for ramen or pretty women
The Little Nut chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
It's an odd combination- Asuma, Ibiki, Kakashi and Iruka. But you've somehow made it work. Good job! I really look forward to ch20.
narutonarutolove chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
im honestly disappointed that the likeliness that this story will be updated soon is very dim. I really love it, it has splashes of humor that never fail to make me smile and laugh. I hope, however, that the updating wont take too long (story up since 2006 since, wow, and I thought I was slow ) ) I really like this story and your writing is very favorable, there aren't many Iruka Kakashi stories that have a good plot and decent writing.

The longer the time passes the more ill forget about the story, so im hoping with this one, it wont be the same case.

But no pressure into writing! Im sure theres a reason why there are roughly two updates every year. Hopefully the second one hasn't passed yet! -thumbs up-

I look forward to the next chapter! I hope Iruka stays the hell away from Saito from now on. I don't want Saito getting the wrong idea! Iruka is Kakashi's, no one else's!
narutonarutolove chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
"You can pet me," He said, as if was the greatest gift in the world.

I don't think any other words would have summarized Pakkun so perfectly. D
jazzy2may chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
I come back and read this story ever so often. its one of my favorites. I have hopes that some day it be completed. :D
narutonarutolove chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Oooh, Kakashi...
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
wow, tense.
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I laughed hysterically at the little adive letter he wrote to Leiko, mimicking gai...-wipes tears- ive never read anything like that before. im definitely going to remember that!
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 8/17/2014