Reviews for Bodies
Chibiaddicted chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
0o That was great.

Continue xD
KakashiLove4ever chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This is amazing! I'm not really a huge fan of this pairing, since it seems extremely unlikely, but you wrote it wonderfully in a way that makes us feel bad for Hinata and hate Kabuto, if I wasn't in love with him. My only complaint is that this is a one shot!
link no miko chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I've already told you, but I really do love this fic. It's so dark and creepy and argh!Kabuto, but that's what makes it great. It gives me chills, and I love that. That's the best thing about KabuHina-the fact it completely and utterly messes with heads (hers, mine, doesn't matter).

And he's just so -dark-. *shiver*

I especially love the image at the end, of him running his hand on her hip. Hi, inner pervert. But really, and he's smiling and it's just for such a sinister reason.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I loved this, and you did a fantastic job. Thank you for the fic!
BrittRasetra chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Very nice! Chilling, to the point, and awsome. And I think you caught his character perfectly. Awsome job!
rcr chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
...w-w-wow...I-I mean...wow. I like it. I wonder what he is planning after she has a child... (NO!) Nice story.
Buthainah chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow. Er, that was a little...weird, but I liked it all the same. O_o Although I love Kabuto, he can be quite the manipulative bastard, huh? Beautifully written, though. *applauds*
21 | « Prev Page 1 2