Reviews for For You to Like Me
Majestically Mystical chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
Ooh, I loved this! But... it was a bit confusing.

It's so sweet. And sad. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
confused chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
this isnt critisism or anything, its just my low iq. who is the first person charecter? im very confused. is it yuki? akito? momiji? please tell me
Adi88 chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
Purrfect. Okay, that was a cheap one, but I love cats so much... Anyway, hug attack...

I love the thing about him smiling at Tohru's food. It reminds me of a family joke, for one thing, about a relative who always smiled at his beans, but aside from that it's just so perfect. I don't know, the little things... and her wanting someone to smile at her the way he did at Tohru's meal is just so unimagineably, poignantly cute. Plus, the bonding over nasty rain...

[You wrote "or necks" instead of "our" though...]

Plus, the whole... going to the Main House thing. How he did it for Tohru, and called it a hellhole, but just didn't want to go in case it made Him angry [I love that capatilization thing - have I mentioned that?].

Redemption... The hope thing is perfect too. Never would that even have crossed my mind, and here 'tis. Lovely, all over.
Adi88 chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Aw! I love Tohru... Oh, wait, let me get this out of the way: At the beginning it said "He was NO there to stop the food from..." instead of not.

That bit about Kisa wishing Akito was Tohru - my favorite line of the chapter. Sheer sobworthy brilliance.

And then all she could get being "Today was a bad day..." So sad and... realistic? I dunno. That she would have her little name for them, and just use it - it seems like something a twelve-year-old would do.

The ubiquitous Mother - very in-character, all of the good. And Kisa thinking how she could help her/him/whatever Akito is here [if it even matters] if s/he'd let her, and wanting to be as good a mother. Kisses!
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Adi88 chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
AYA! Sorry, he makes me happy.

Ooh, the whole Ayame/Mine thing was so sweet and sad, and the last line was just heartwrenching. Plus, Ayame on the whole - captured beautifully, all...overwhelming and boistrous. And loved, very loved. *sniff* Poor Kisa!

I could just kiss you for updating again already. This story makes me so happy, pun-like thing intended.
Adi88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Do I even need to SAY that I'm crying? I was going to go out, but now my eyes will be all red and puffy...

I think a wordless shriek would express my emotions fairly well, but I'll try to do better here. Oh, just the whole thing, especially the ending's cold comfort...! I love Ritsu so much. And she was so - oh, she's so fragile. I don't know. I just love this.

And... last chapter, I neglected to say how brilliant the channel-through-shojo-TV show thing was, inverting Kisa and Akito's places like that. But I loved that, too.

So fast! I'm very luck I've been free lately, able to wallow in the misery you provoke so masterfully.
UnLimit chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
The beginning of this was VERY good! It was a real attention grabber and I loved it! But toward the end it started to slow down. I rate this a 4/5 because the beginning was EXCELLENT, and again I could gain knowlage from some of what you wrote. So very good job!
UnLimit chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
This one was a bit harder to read for me, to me it cut off in some parts but it was very written and due to this fact I could gain knowlage of some of the parts of the story threw the words in some later parts - Overall I rate this a 5/5 because of the good writing!
UnLimit chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I absolutly loved this story, it was very well written and it was so easy to fallow! I really think this is one of the best stories you've ever written.
UnLimit chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Very, very good, Erika! And for some, odd reason the person reminds me of me. Ehe, I started reading and I started thinking "Oh that reminds me of me" - Eh.
Adi88 chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
I can only cry so much in a week, damnit! I love you. Unadulterated praises. I adore Kagura, and how you showed her here, the whole older/younger sister - albeit an iffy one about which is which - thing, and the show, and her army on Venus... and, of course, the lies. She's soo sweet, and that it's on purpose is such a valiant effort. I need to distrubute snuggles again.

Plus, THAT is an update. Lickety-split. Love, love, love.
Adi88 chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
*sobbing again. AGAIN*

How could I possibly be angry with you? And even if I did, at one point, want to skin you alive and then burn you at the stake, this chapter has completely incapacitated me. Goo on the floor, crying.

I don't think I can possibly say what I want to in as many words as I usually use, but I do think I can sum it up in one: hugs.

Hugs all around. To you for being a genius, to kisa and Hatori for being so incredibly wonderful, complex, sad, and hopeful, to you again for portraying that so well, to them again because they freaking need a big hug apiece...

You get the idea. And really - hugs. This is a masterpeice.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh... here we go again, you're gonna make me cry. The religious tones are just perfect. And the writing... I have to go recover now. Thank you thank you, and please update soon. I'm too young to go to jail for death threats. beautiful...
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3