Reviews for Schneewittchen
Hello! I've re-read this story so many times now and honestly I keep falling and falling and falling more in love with it each time. This story is truly one of the best out there in the SasuSaku realm! I understand that life gets very busy and sometimes you, the author, may be too preoccupied or loose interest or inspiration, which I hope wouldn't be the case since you are truly a gifted writer and very talented and skilled in the way you write each sentence which always evokes intense feelings and emotions. I'm always left with anticipation and the desire of wanting to know what's next, especially on how Sakura and Sasuke's relationship will progress through the story. Anyways, I hope all is well and great with you right now, we miss you dearly Angel! This story is a masterpiece and an amazing piece of work! : D : D
You should really continue this, it's a very good story.
Tsukaiko chapter 12 . 1/9
Please please please PLEASE continue it. I'm begging you - I've never read such story; sooo damn goood. So yes, please continue it for me, a stranger who fell in love with this so inception-like type of plot. Complicated, exciting... Exams, pfff, exams - LIFE never felt easier to ignore after finding that fanfiction. I'm only left with my imagination to guess what would happen next. Solve that puzzle for me, will you? :З Thank you,
Tsukaiko
PinKrystal chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
okay so here i am reading thing until past midnight, i can't sleep. in the middle of heat tension and end up in chapter 11. well, its been a while since i found this. i like it from summary, your first chapter captivating. but, damn! its been 5 years, no chapter 12 yet. im getting tired with hiatus/discontinue things. cause i really really Love it!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This story is 10 years old today. I hope you'll return soon.
RisuBento chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
OMG this is sooooo good! It's been 4 years and yet I hope you someday continue this! It's enthralling and amazing!
ARTiculate3267 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Damn when it just started getting good! I love it, I hope you update soon! :D
JamieyMarieh chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
it's been so long since you've updated please updateeee
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This story is so beautifully eerie
Loveee it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Hello
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Wow. You're like a pro. I can imagine this story in a novel. You're good. You know your stuff and you're obviously very smart- for you to be able to incorporate Naruto Universe in a story like this is pure genius. I just hope you have not abandoned this story already. I mean, reading the other comments obviously stated this is not yet complete. Very very original plot. I look forward for more!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
oh my god! i love this story! you have to have to have please please please update!
meguminanami93 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
So intense! Love your story! Hope that you would continue with it.
YStrawberryChoco chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Updaaaateee puh-lease! :)))
OTP-addict chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
NOOOOOO! NO MORE?! AAAAAARRRGH! Omg you have to continue this. For ALL the people who have reviewed, pleeeeeaaase! I think I speak for everyone when I say WE NEED IT! This is just WOW. Please, please, please, pretty please?
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »