Reviews for Schneewittchen
PinKrystal chapter 12 . 7/17
okay so here i am reading thing until past midnight, i can't sleep. in the middle of heat tension and end up in chapter 11. well, its been a while since i found this. i like it from summary, your first chapter captivating. but, damn! its been 5 years, no chapter 12 yet. im getting tired with hiatus/discontinue things. cause i really really Love it!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 4/30
This story is 10 years old today. I hope you'll return soon.
RisuBento chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
OMG this is sooooo good! It's been 4 years and yet I hope you someday continue this! It's enthralling and amazing!
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Damn when it just started getting good! I love it, I hope you update soon! :D
JamieyMarieh chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
it's been so long since you've updated please updateeee
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This story is so beautifully eerie
Loveee it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Hello
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Wow. You're like a pro. I can imagine this story in a novel. You're good. You know your stuff and you're obviously very smart- for you to be able to incorporate Naruto Universe in a story like this is pure genius. I just hope you have not abandoned this story already. I mean, reading the other comments obviously stated this is not yet complete. Very very original plot. I look forward for more!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
oh my god! i love this story! you have to have to have please please please update!
meguminanami93 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
So intense! Love your story! Hope that you would continue with it.
YStrawberryChoco chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Updaaaateee puh-lease! :)))
OTP-addict chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
NOOOOOO! NO MORE?! AAAAAARRRGH! Omg you have to continue this. For ALL the people who have reviewed, pleeeeeaaase! I think I speak for everyone when I say WE NEED IT! This is just WOW. Please, please, please, pretty please?
OTP-addict chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
nehcttiweenhcs - schneewittchen
Clever. Very clever.
OTP-addict chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Bow-chika-WOW-WOWW! Omg my cheeks are burning *_*
lolz
OTP-addict chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
OOOOOH! ShikaIno, too? Heeheee yay!
Dramatic cliffhanger.. LOVE IT.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »