Reviews for Schneewittchen
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 3/15
Wow. You're like a pro. I can imagine this story in a novel. You're good. You know your stuff and you're obviously very smart- for you to be able to incorporate Naruto Universe in a story like this is pure genius. I just hope you have not abandoned this story already. I mean, reading the other comments obviously stated this is not yet complete. Very very original plot. I look forward for more!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
oh my god! i love this story! you have to have to have please please please update!
meguminanami93 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
So intense! Love your story! Hope that you would continue with it.
YStrawberryChoco chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Updaaaateee puh-lease! :)))
OTP-addict chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
NOOOOOO! NO MORE?! AAAAAARRRGH! Omg you have to continue this. For ALL the people who have reviewed, pleeeeeaaase! I think I speak for everyone when I say WE NEED IT! This is just WOW. Please, please, please, pretty please?
OTP-addict chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
nehcttiweenhcs - schneewittchen
Clever. Very clever.
OTP-addict chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Bow-chika-WOW-WOWW! Omg my cheeks are burning *_*
lolz
OTP-addict chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
OOOOOH! ShikaIno, too? Heeheee yay!
Dramatic cliffhanger.. LOVE IT.
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Are you German? I can read German because I'm Danish :) How nice of you, though, to write it in English for the ones who don't understand it ;)
I'll be reading more of this story...
AonoKenshi chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I don't know why people don't like this story...I think it's amazing. Trust me, I was captivated. I felt...this is so beautiful, in a different way. It's sentimental. I don't know why you aren't completing this...or at least updating. I hope you aren't dangerously sick or dead...that would be horrible. Please, please update.
Trix19 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Your story is amazing! Please complete it! Please!
dancingwithinsanity chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
This is quite possibly the weirdest and one of the best stories I've ever read.
I really hope you continue it! I know a lot of people really enjoy it so don't give up :)
2oatmealcookies chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
May we get an update? This story in remarkably unique and intriguing. It can't end like this
caycot chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
I've been rooting for this story for quite a long time. When is the author going to update this again? T.T
sasusaku3623649 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Ughhhh horrible story ! Sakura is stupid and apparently a s-l-u-t with a capital S ! Sasuk creep . God I can go All night saying how stupid this is but I am not .
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »