Reviews for Schneewittchen
2oatmealcookies chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
i love this entire fanfic you made!the alice in wonderland theme(probably heard that before), the way sasuke more devious demanding, sakura's all badass;her tough exterior(love the clown/red riding hood idea), her battle skills ( but i kinda wish she wasnt so weak whenever she...uhh 'confronts' sasuke all alone (ITS GOOD, i just wish shed fight a bit more, instead of falling into all the pleasure) and it's originally compared to all the high school, sasuke returning fanfics etc. etc.

im completely in love with this! :D

Anyways, i really hope you keep updating this! lol i read your other chapter in livejournal and got me hoping youd add more real soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
so its been a year. are u gona finish this story or not? dont just leave the readers hanging if ur not even gona finish the story tell us so we can move on and stop waiting for the next chapter.
withloveagain chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
soooo its almost been a year or so since you updated ( are you not gonna finish this story?

I really hope you do I'm still waiting and waiting for the next chapter
doddle.pranks chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ops. Typo. In my previous review, i want to write 'I hope you don't hate long review'.

But anyway, just how could you make such good stories? XD. Nah, I think I'm not the only your fans here.
doddle.pranks chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Do you know just fcking awesome you are? Oh no swearing here, you are so effin awesome.

Your writing... your stories... everything. You are such a talent.

I think I will write a lot in here. Let me tell you first, I love all your stories. It's being well written, good grammers and everything. To be honest, even though I don't like SasuSaku pairing a lot, your stories made me love those two so much.

You really need updates all your stories that you haven't finished yet. Seriously. I- we will be glad to read it, I mean your imagination is just too wow.

I hope you don't like long review. But, you are amazing. You are one of my favorite author, with gravidy and many more. You are such a talented person. :)
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is just so... Evil and delicious! I love it! I usually don't do dark stories but this is just too interesting and well written to pass up. Happy writing and I'm looking forward to the new installment.
uchiha sakura chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
please update... its been almost a year... :(
Rotten-Ivy chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
hey , this is not complete , right ?

there's a next chapter , right ? o_o
hi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I am in love with you for coming up with such an exquisite and original piece. I really hope that you will continue with your beautiful writing, you should really consider it as a career, I'd be the first one to support you and buy all your books.
desperate chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is the best story i have ever read in my LIFE! i am not kidding you, please please pleaaaaase continue it i will love you forever and ever and ever!
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Is the the end? If not I would like to be told, thank you, and by the way. I love this fic, you're one of my favorite writers, too bad Schon was deleated...
Kanryu chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
I have never been more enchanted by anyone's stories but yours. Always so...dark and twisted to the point of perfection and beautifully written. I can't pick between which one I love more, Schon or Schneewittchen. Sigh. The agony. Hope you update real soon after your inspiration comes back! (;
greenmayiel10 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
oh my gosh...!

that was.. that was... that was...

H O T

that was really amazing... i totally love your fics by the way..

please update soon..
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really love how this first chapter is sort of like a movie, with the intro and then the title spelled out.

I don't know if it was intentional or just something I imagined as something else, but it certainly was a better introduction than I've ever seen on a story before.

I can't wait until you update this next:)

-Breathless Tomb-
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Ahhh, Chopin is absolutely amazing. I love his work. Great story!
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »