Reviews for Schneewittchen
doddle.pranks chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Do you know just fcking awesome you are? Oh no swearing here, you are so effin awesome.

Your writing... your stories... everything. You are such a talent.

I think I will write a lot in here. Let me tell you first, I love all your stories. It's being well written, good grammers and everything. To be honest, even though I don't like SasuSaku pairing a lot, your stories made me love those two so much.

You really need updates all your stories that you haven't finished yet. Seriously. I- we will be glad to read it, I mean your imagination is just too wow.

I hope you don't like long review. But, you are amazing. You are one of my favorite author, with gravidy and many more. You are such a talented person. :)
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is just so... Evil and delicious! I love it! I usually don't do dark stories but this is just too interesting and well written to pass up. Happy writing and I'm looking forward to the new installment.
uchiha sakura chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
please update... its been almost a year... :(
Rotten-Ivy chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
hey , this is not complete , right ?

there's a next chapter , right ? o_o
hi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I am in love with you for coming up with such an exquisite and original piece. I really hope that you will continue with your beautiful writing, you should really consider it as a career, I'd be the first one to support you and buy all your books.
desperate chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is the best story i have ever read in my LIFE! i am not kidding you, please please pleaaaaase continue it i will love you forever and ever and ever!
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Is the the end? If not I would like to be told, thank you, and by the way. I love this fic, you're one of my favorite writers, too bad Schon was deleated...
Kanryu chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
I have never been more enchanted by anyone's stories but yours. Always so...dark and twisted to the point of perfection and beautifully written. I can't pick between which one I love more, Schon or Schneewittchen. Sigh. The agony. Hope you update real soon after your inspiration comes back! (;
greenmayiel10 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
oh my gosh...!

that was.. that was... that was...

H O T

that was really amazing... i totally love your fics by the way..

please update soon..
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really love how this first chapter is sort of like a movie, with the intro and then the title spelled out.

I don't know if it was intentional or just something I imagined as something else, but it certainly was a better introduction than I've ever seen on a story before.

I can't wait until you update this next:)

-Breathless Tomb-
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Ahhh, Chopin is absolutely amazing. I love his work. Great story!
pc chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
please update its been 8 months please please please please!
gemaima11 chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Godchild... Assassins. :-)

i like it. Will you be continuing this fic? I would like to read about itachi's part in that hotel... Mikoto international.
Mademoiselle Alice chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is very good!

you are a very talented writer

I read your profile and i don't know if you will be reading this review and i know it says you are currently inactive but please never ever stop writing! I'm truly sorry about your story i mean they had no right! It's your story! However even if you are down about this don't ever give up just think of this as a mere obstacle to overcome! I know I'm sounding insanely cheesy/sappy but i assure you my words are sincere and i honestly wish you the best :)

I enjoy your stories and will be reading them anytime i get the chance :)

Thank you so much for posting them on this site!

farewell
TillyMe chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
This is a Masterpiece! This would make a great manga series, no joke.:)
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »