Reviews for Schneewittchen
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
You haven't updated in like...I don't know how long...I'm just glad you updated. This story is so freaking amazing and just pure craziness! Update soon(er)! ;p
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
After months of waiting, I can truly say that you actually blew my mind. I am a great fan of Schneewittchen and the mere look at my inbox and seeing a new chapter made me smile, it was more than awesome.

I love it that Sakura is finally opening up to Sasuke and yet the end made me want to stangle you! (metaphorically)

Please don't make us all wait too long before the next chapter is posted. Have an incredible day, you just earned my admiration and probably those of dozens of others.
crispypeas chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
*is currently on school computer, not very much caring about math exam due to amazing e-mail buzz*

I really do enjoy your writing style - it's very unique. May I ask how you came up with it?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

- Zhee

[yes, that is indeed my name. but I am no where close to your awesomeness... because I prefer reading wonderful stories like yours instead of writing. xD]
Hikari chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm hooked.
Snowmiddy chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
Thank you for writing such an amazingly hot story. I couldn't tear myself away from the screen until after I finished reading!
2oatmealcookies chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
i love this entire fanfic you made!the alice in wonderland theme(probably heard that before), the way sasuke more devious demanding, sakura's all badass;her tough exterior(love the clown/red riding hood idea), her battle skills ( but i kinda wish she wasnt so weak whenever she...uhh 'confronts' sasuke all alone (ITS GOOD, i just wish shed fight a bit more, instead of falling into all the pleasure) and it's originally compared to all the high school, sasuke returning fanfics etc. etc.

im completely in love with this! :D

Anyways, i really hope you keep updating this! lol i read your other chapter in livejournal and got me hoping youd add more real soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
so its been a year. are u gona finish this story or not? dont just leave the readers hanging if ur not even gona finish the story tell us so we can move on and stop waiting for the next chapter.
withloveagain chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
soooo its almost been a year or so since you updated ( are you not gonna finish this story?

I really hope you do I'm still waiting and waiting for the next chapter
doddle.pranks chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ops. Typo. In my previous review, i want to write 'I hope you don't hate long review'.

But anyway, just how could you make such good stories? XD. Nah, I think I'm not the only your fans here.
doddle.pranks chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Do you know just fcking awesome you are? Oh no swearing here, you are so effin awesome.

Your writing... your stories... everything. You are such a talent.

I think I will write a lot in here. Let me tell you first, I love all your stories. It's being well written, good grammers and everything. To be honest, even though I don't like SasuSaku pairing a lot, your stories made me love those two so much.

You really need updates all your stories that you haven't finished yet. Seriously. I- we will be glad to read it, I mean your imagination is just too wow.

I hope you don't like long review. But, you are amazing. You are one of my favorite author, with gravidy and many more. You are such a talented person. :)
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is just so... Evil and delicious! I love it! I usually don't do dark stories but this is just too interesting and well written to pass up. Happy writing and I'm looking forward to the new installment.
uchiha sakura chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
please update... its been almost a year... :(
Rotten-Ivy chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
hey , this is not complete , right ?

there's a next chapter , right ? o_o
hi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I am in love with you for coming up with such an exquisite and original piece. I really hope that you will continue with your beautiful writing, you should really consider it as a career, I'd be the first one to support you and buy all your books.
desperate chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is the best story i have ever read in my LIFE! i am not kidding you, please please pleaaaaase continue it i will love you forever and ever and ever!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »