Reviews for Schneewittchen
Trix19 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Your story is amazing! Please complete it! Please!
dancingwithinsanity chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
This is quite possibly the weirdest and one of the best stories I've ever read.
I really hope you continue it! I know a lot of people really enjoy it so don't give up :)
2oatmealcookies chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
May we get an update? This story in remarkably unique and intriguing. It can't end like this
caycot chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
I've been rooting for this story for quite a long time. When is the author going to update this again? T.T
sasusaku3623649 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Ughhhh horrible story ! Sakura is stupid and apparently a s-l-u-t with a capital S ! Sasuk creep . God I can go All night saying how stupid this is but I am not .
awesome dude chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wadda tack is dis bullcrap!
darkapajamalord chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
wow when i was reading this i felt like i was in the other dimension or something

aww too bad it is already stopped

author-sama where are you?

sasubabe why you... hehe pedo.
Ssanderei chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Chap12: Sasuke got blue balls...Sasuke got blue balls...hahahahaha...sorry, Mad Hatter. I am just on my teasing mode! :) WHOAH! THAT WAS INTENSE! BUT IT GOT INTERRUPTED! I think it's not yet the right time for them to be that 'intimate'. Sasuke is starting to realize his feelings for Sak. I hope that the latter will realize that he is interested on her for real...not just driven by physical desires. I love reading a jelly Sak and a blunt Sasuke! I can imagine how horrified she is everytime he opens his mouth. LOL...

HUHUHUHU...T.T Authornim, when will you update again? I hope that you haven't forgotten of this fic...*_* Such a cliffhanger! XD BUT...I'LL BE WAITING! . FIGHTING! FIGHTING! :)

Ssanderei chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Chap11: And together they fall! Kyaaa! XD /le sigh/ Sasuke's approach in enchanting Sak is odd, but I must say a very effective one. She's being charmed slowly. No matter how she denies it, Sasuke is getting inside her system. :)

Why am I getting emo at this moment? T.T I...I just find the scene romantic. Holding hands while walking and talking. ㅋㅋㅋ Love it! . They are both moody and cheeseballs (in different ways). ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Let the journey of love begin. SasuSaku love baby! _

Ssanderei chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Chap10: WHOAH! SASUKE, IT'S OFFICIAL...YOU'RE CRAZY! SOOO CRAZY OVER SAK! Asking her out by forcing yourself? By harassing her inside the library?! HEOL! YOU'RE CRAZY! XD

The word, STOP, doesn't exist in your head, huh?! XD And it's because of 'Sakura's effect'?

My heart goes for Sak...:( Despite all the killings she did, she still remained human... She may not verbalize it but it's sooo obvious that her conscience is nagging her tremendously. She killed those men in a heartbeat...not giving them a quick death but a very nasty one. /le sigh/ I really really hate you OROCHIMARU! YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MIND SHOULD BE GONE...FOREVER! and my loud mouth. Sorry authornim. *_*

With hugs and kisses...and sorry ass,
Ssanderei chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Chap9: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE! Reminds me of Ouran Highschool. :)

Oi, Sasuke-kun, you're really going insane! Corrupting Sak by doing things that a boyfriend does to his girl. /le sigh/ But the thing is Sak can't resist's like you're becoming her weakness. With you around, she's acting like a normal lass. *_* If you only knew what Sak has been doing in the past years, would you even look at her and offer that rare smile of yours again? Sak is opening a part of herself...unconsciously letting Sasuke get inside her life. Aigooo! You, two, are making me giddier in every chapter. I should have a stronger grip to my sanity then. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks authornim for the nice chappie! .

Ssanderei chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Chap8: And he wants to get even. WTH! Sak, prepare yourself for a mind blowing physical contact! Aigooo...why is it when it comes to Sak his raging hormones got the best of him. He seems like a walking rapist.

Orochimaru, you freak! Aren't you get enough with your sadistic and childish games. Please heed my suggestion...just go straight to that hole! You inside that hole which leads to hell is the greatest phenomenon. You will be ecstatic! That's for sure!

Ssanderei chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Chap7: Aigooo... Uchiha's mother committed suicide. :( Sasuke's vengeance is locking his self to hatred and loathing against the perpetrator. How will he react once he knows about Sak's doings? Will he still look at her the same way he did prior to that revelation? Or will get worse? Perhaps, he'll turn into a more cold, bastard beast who is on the loose to seek revenge for his clan...for his loved ones.

This fic is really killing me with excitement! Sasuke had gone havoc again. Ravishing Sak's mouth like he was given the permission to do so. Looks like our little cherry blossom can't escape from his clutches. Well, who can if that someone's mode were beyond the horny level?

I want more! More! More! So I better read MORE! MORE! MORE! TEEHEE! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ssanderei chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Chap6: FANTASTICO! XD KYAAAAAAAAA! Sasuke's restraint towards Sak was put to waste. LOL. He did a one hell of a job in taking away Sak's first precious kiss...aigooo! I was right that Sak will be there in the music room...well, since she is a pianist maybe she decided to stay there to kill time. But lo and behold...there's more killing of time had happened. Sasuke's being on his full "horny" mode showed to Sak how 'touchy', demanding and stubborn he can be. She is traumatized indeed! Teehee... Uchiha-san, is the word 'gentle' still exist in your 'THE GREAT UCHIHA SASUKE' vocabulary? XD

LOL...Sasuke is going insane just to hear Sak utter his name. "SASUKE." There I said it. But...but where's my kiss? /le sigh/ I guess that weird feat of his is solely exclusive for Sakura-chan. I am not jealous though! Sasuke and Sakura should be together. That's how things should be. Sorry for being a very obvious SasuSaku shipper here. I am just happy and proud to be one.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe kissing scene is such a surprise! Despite the condition Sasuke was in, he still managed to devour Sak's mouth like a hungry beast. Hormones had overcome greatly the pain that was inflicted on his head! Well, that was what we called 'Sakura's effect' baby. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry. (_) I am waffling again. Am I taking your time in reading this not so good review authornim? I am really sorry. T.T Hope I can make a better one next chapter! Thanks for this SasuSaku delicacy! JA...NE!

Ssanderei chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Chap5: Fruck the Mad Hatter...your ways are making me fall for you...even Sak can't escape your charms. No matter how her mouth despises that fact, her body tells otherwise. TEEHEE. _ Stubborn and blunt Sasuke is loved! *applause* He is so candid with his feelings towards her and I sooo love it! It only shows how Sak left a big impact on him! He didn't deny it. In fact, he is very aware of it that he even admitted it to her in a heartbeat. Blushing Sak is very adorable. Despite her innocence and whatnot, sexual tension swarmed her body like hell. That same goes to Uchiha. Naruto is a close friend of Sak's. Intetesting. Can't wait for the next chappie! KYAAAAA!

1,154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »