Reviews for Schneewittchen
Ssanderei chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Chap10: WHOAH! SASUKE, IT'S OFFICIAL...YOU'RE CRAZY! SOOO CRAZY OVER SAK! Asking her out by forcing yourself? By harassing her inside the library?! HEOL! YOU'RE CRAZY! XD

The word, STOP, doesn't exist in your head, huh?! XD And it's because of 'Sakura's effect'?

My heart goes for Sak...:( Despite all the killings she did, she still remained human... She may not verbalize it but it's sooo obvious that her conscience is nagging her tremendously. She killed those men in a heartbeat...not giving them a quick death but a very nasty one. /le sigh/ I really really hate you OROCHIMARU! YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MIND SHOULD BE GONE...FOREVER!

Aigooo...me and my loud mouth. Sorry authornim. *_*

With hugs and kisses...and sorry ass,
Ssanderei chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Chap9: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE! Reminds me of Ouran Highschool. :)

Oi, Sasuke-kun, you're really going insane! Corrupting Sak by doing things that a boyfriend does to his girl. /le sigh/ But the thing is Sak can't resist you...it's like you're becoming her weakness. With you around, she's acting like a normal lass. *_* If you only knew what Sak has been doing in the past years, would you even look at her and offer that rare smile of yours again? Sak is opening a part of herself...unconsciously letting Sasuke get inside her life. Aigooo! You, two, are making me giddier in every chapter. I should have a stronger grip to my sanity then. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks authornim for the nice chappie! .

Ssanderei chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Chap8: And he wants to get even. WTH! Sak, prepare yourself for a mind blowing physical contact! Aigooo...why is it when it comes to Sak his raging hormones got the best of him. He seems like a walking rapist.

Orochimaru, you freak! Aren't you get enough with your sadistic and childish games. Please heed my suggestion...just go straight to that hole! You inside that hole which leads to hell is the greatest phenomenon. You will be ecstatic! That's for sure!

Ssanderei chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Chap7: Aigooo... Uchiha's mother committed suicide. :( Sasuke's vengeance is locking his self to hatred and loathing against the perpetrator. How will he react once he knows about Sak's doings? Will he still look at her the same way he did prior to that revelation? Or will get worse? Perhaps, he'll turn into a more cold, bastard beast who is on the loose to seek revenge for his clan...for his loved ones.

This fic is really killing me with excitement! Sasuke had gone havoc again. Ravishing Sak's mouth like he was given the permission to do so. Looks like our little cherry blossom can't escape from his clutches. Well, who can if that someone's mode were beyond the horny level?

I want more! More! More! So I better read MORE! MORE! MORE! TEEHEE! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ssanderei chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Chap6: FANTASTICO! XD KYAAAAAAAAA! Sasuke's restraint towards Sak was put to waste. LOL. He did a one hell of a job in taking away Sak's first precious kiss...aigooo! I was right that Sak will be there in the music room...well, since she is a pianist maybe she decided to stay there to kill time. But lo and behold...there's more killing of time had happened. Sasuke's being on his full "horny" mode showed to Sak how 'touchy', demanding and stubborn he can be. She is traumatized indeed! Teehee... Uchiha-san, is the word 'gentle' still exist in your 'THE GREAT UCHIHA SASUKE' vocabulary? XD

LOL...Sasuke is going insane just to hear Sak utter his name. "SASUKE." There I said it. But...but where's my kiss? /le sigh/ I guess that weird feat of his is solely exclusive for Sakura-chan. I am not jealous though! Sasuke and Sakura should be together. That's how things should be. Sorry for being a very obvious SasuSaku shipper here. I am just happy and proud to be one.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe kissing scene is such a surprise! Despite the condition Sasuke was in, he still managed to devour Sak's mouth like a hungry beast. Hormones had overcome greatly the pain that was inflicted on his head! Well, that was what we called 'Sakura's effect' baby. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry. (_) I am waffling again. Am I taking your time in reading this not so good review authornim? I am really sorry. T.T Hope I can make a better one next chapter! Thanks for this SasuSaku delicacy! JA...NE!

Ssanderei chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Chap5: Fruck the Mad Hatter...your ways are making me fall for you...even Sak can't escape your charms. No matter how her mouth despises that fact, her body tells otherwise. TEEHEE. _ Stubborn and blunt Sasuke is loved! *applause* He is so candid with his feelings towards her and I sooo love it! It only shows how Sak left a big impact on him! He didn't deny it. In fact, he is very aware of it that he even admitted it to her in a heartbeat. Blushing Sak is very adorable. Despite her innocence and whatnot, sexual tension swarmed her body like hell. That same goes to Uchiha. Hmmm...so Naruto is a close friend of Sak's. Intetesting. Can't wait for the next chappie! KYAAAAA!

SASUKE, GO! GO! GO! GET YOUR CHERRY BLOSSOM! XD

Ssanderei chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Chap4: You need someone to wash your clothes...Oh, Kimimaro-san, you're also weird, aren't you? Same birds flock together, neh? XD

This chappie heightened my concern for Sak. At such a young age she had been exposed to tremendous things that if were shown to normal growing kids, he/she will be traumatized to death. I wonder what other things that make Sak more special than others.

Is Sasuke starting to hit on her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think so...well, better yet read the next chappie to acquise my hunch. /le wink/

Ssanderei chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Chap3: Hahaha Neji is being funny...telling Lee to keep his "bowl head" out of trouble! LOL... wow! Sasuke and Sakura's second meeting had caught their attention immediately (obviously on the former's part since he can't stop thinking of her, exactly what he told Naruto).

Sak's eyes are so interesting to behold. :) And there's a Shika-Ino relationship here. Teehee...love this pair, too...but I love SasuSaku the most. Poor Sak, she had done everything to please Orochimaru. I think the SasuSaku last scene of this chapter is a just a start. What's Orochimaru really planning to do? Tsk3...Now, now, now...what will the Mad Hatter's reaction upon seeing the second assassin. /le sigh/

Ssanderei chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Chap2: What a shame Sasuke! XD Hahaha...he thought Sak's all over him. I admire Sasuke's confidence huh...well can't blame him though 'coz maybe lots of girls asked him out in their first meeting with him.

Kabuto, the ever loyal minion, is still working his ass to please that busstard Orochimarou. How could they do that to Sak? Training her to be heartless. What Sak wants is to be loved...to be accepted. Go to hell Orochimarou for ruining her soul! I hope Sasuke will find in his heart to forgive Sak when the truth behind the killing of his clan comes out.

Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Chap1: Another interesting story of yours authornim. The title is really intriguing. Gonna search for its meaning. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3 DAMN YOU OROCHIMAROU for using Sak's innocence! You used her to feed your wants. /le sigh/ Poor Sasuke. :( His loved ones were killed one by one. Just imagining his confrontation with Sak in the future...it makes me want to scream! Excited much! :)))

Sak's mom is a weirdo. I think she needs a psychological help. But I am not that sure though if she really did need one because it was only Sak's POV I'd read so far.

This is a certified interesting fic! Gonna read the rest of chappies. Chapter 2 here I come!

Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
pls update
zenifar chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I forgot to count how many times I read this story. All I know is,the sasuke and sakuura u created here is beyond wonderful. THey complete each other. I dont know what the ending could be,I hate teagedy,but I still think MaDHATTER can find his sanctuary.

ITS a masterpiece. It soohes my heart and pains at the same time. U created somethin beautiful.

THank u. For I hve got the chance to read ot and aappreciate it somethin I cherish so much...

_
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This needs to be continued. :(
DiabloFenrirCerberus chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I hate you.

I hate you for this fucking story.

But I love the story too...

Why is she so fucking weak when it comes to him?

And for fucks sake, I punched a wall because this story pissed me off but I can't stop reading!

I hate you