Reviews for Schneewittchen
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Chap2: What a shame Sasuke! XD Hahaha...he thought Sak's all over him. I admire Sasuke's confidence huh...well can't blame him though 'coz maybe lots of girls asked him out in their first meeting with him.

Kabuto, the ever loyal minion, is still working his ass to please that busstard Orochimarou. How could they do that to Sak? Training her to be heartless. What Sak wants is to be be accepted. Go to hell Orochimarou for ruining her soul! I hope Sasuke will find in his heart to forgive Sak when the truth behind the killing of his clan comes out.

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Chap1: Another interesting story of yours authornim. The title is really intriguing. Gonna search for its meaning. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3 DAMN YOU OROCHIMAROU for using Sak's innocence! You used her to feed your wants. /le sigh/ Poor Sasuke. :( His loved ones were killed one by one. Just imagining his confrontation with Sak in the makes me want to scream! Excited much! :)))

Sak's mom is a weirdo. I think she needs a psychological help. But I am not that sure though if she really did need one because it was only Sak's POV I'd read so far.

This is a certified interesting fic! Gonna read the rest of chappies. Chapter 2 here I come!

With hugs and kisses,
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
pls update
zenifar chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I forgot to count how many times I read this story. All I know is,the sasuke and sakuura u created here is beyond wonderful. THey complete each other. I dont know what the ending could be,I hate teagedy,but I still think MaDHATTER can find his sanctuary.

ITS a masterpiece. It soohes my heart and pains at the same time. U created somethin beautiful.

THank u. For I hve got the chance to read ot and aappreciate it somethin I cherish so much...

Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This needs to be continued. :(
DiabloFenrirCerberus chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I hate you.

I hate you for this fucking story.

But I love the story too...

Why is she so fucking weak when it comes to him?

And for fucks sake, I punched a wall because this story pissed me off but I can't stop reading!

I hate you
Fonrin chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Woah. This story is different. And I like it. Keep it up!
commonmadness chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
sleeping beauty loves muffins chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Did you really leave ?
If yes, just please..pleasee...pleasseeee..continue to write this story. I don't care u will write it on another site or just on ur blog. But please, just update it, and tell us who've been always waiting for this!
This's the most beautiful story i've ever read. Such a masterpiece u made, and I love it. I'm so curious with the continuity, I always spend my time at least once a month to visit this page and ur blog (i ever bookmarked them), wish that u will back and continue to write it.
Regards, ur biggest fan
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
its like phantom
Krolshi chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
OAO ... Sexsexsex oh shit wtf?! DX Hinata? What?! Omg I'm soo confussed yet I get it..! Oh shit things are about to get rough, I'm so hyped for ch 13. You did such an amazing job getting this far! Really thank you so much for creating such an amazing, outstanding, page turning -if it was a book-, fanfiction! It's beyound amazing!
Krolshi chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Yerp, kiss kiss fall in love alright -sigh- she's finally giving in.. Er I suppose.. xD aww it was one of those scenes where the guy is like all touched and what not because of what the girl said \\\A\\\ so cutteee!
Krolshi chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Oh shit, I thought fir second Sakura was going to get caught.. But how come that never came back? When Sasuke saw sakuras name? Or did I read wrong? :o

... Heh he's going there
Krolshi chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Sorry for not reviewing the other chs, I was just too speechless xD
But reallly this is like beyond amazing.. -sigh- I love the Alice and the wonder thing you have going on here, supercool!
Soo would Sakura-chan be the new Alice? While as how the previouse one, already is dead..?

Haha still can't get over Sasuks... You poor old (beyond) horny sadist.. x3 oh and HAHAHAHAHAH oh Sakura you WILL fall for him, you apparently don't have a choice xD
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »