Reviews for Schneewittchen
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
pls update
zenifar chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I forgot to count how many times I read this story. All I know is,the sasuke and sakuura u created here is beyond wonderful. THey complete each other. I dont know what the ending could be,I hate teagedy,but I still think MaDHATTER can find his sanctuary.

ITS a masterpiece. It soohes my heart and pains at the same time. U created somethin beautiful.

THank u. For I hve got the chance to read ot and aappreciate it somethin I cherish so much...

_
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This needs to be continued. :(
DiabloFenrirCerberus chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I hate you.

I hate you for this fucking story.

But I love the story too...

Why is she so fucking weak when it comes to him?

And for fucks sake, I punched a wall because this story pissed me off but I can't stop reading!

I hate you
Fonrin chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Woah. This story is different. And I like it. Keep it up!
commonmadness chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
n
sleeping beauty loves muffins chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Did you really leave ?
If yes, just please..pleasee...pleasseeee..continue to write this story. I don't care u will write it on another site or just on ur blog. But please, just update it, and tell us who've been always waiting for this!
This's the most beautiful story i've ever read. Such a masterpiece u made, and I love it. I'm so curious with the continuity, I always spend my time at least once a month to visit this page and ur blog (i ever bookmarked them), wish that u will back and continue to write it.
Regards, ur biggest fan
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
its like phantom
catastrophicTranquility chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
OAO ... Sexsexsex oh shit wtf?! DX Hinata? What?! Omg I'm soo confussed yet I get it..! Oh shit things are about to get rough, I'm so hyped for ch 13. You did such an amazing job getting this far! Really thank you so much for creating such an amazing, outstanding, page turning -if it was a book-, fanfiction! It's beyound amazing!
catastrophicTranquility chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Yerp, kiss kiss fall in love alright -sigh- she's finally giving in.. Er I suppose.. xD aww it was one of those scenes where the guy is like all touched and what not because of what the girl said \\\A\\\ so cutteee!
catastrophicTranquility chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Oh shit, I thought fir second Sakura was going to get caught.. But how come that never came back? When Sasuke saw sakuras name? Or did I read wrong? :o

... Heh he's going there
catastrophicTranquility chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Sorry for not reviewing the other chs, I was just too speechless xD
But reallly this is like beyond amazing.. -sigh- I love the Alice and the wonder thing you have going on here, supercool!
Soo would Sakura-chan be the new Alice? While as how the previouse one, already is dead..?

Haha still can't get over Sasuks... You poor old (beyond) horny sadist.. x3 oh and HAHAHAHAHAH oh Sakura you WILL fall for him, you apparently don't have a choice xD
HappyDeathFairy chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
WOW, just wow! I just read all the chapters in one day and have to say that I am completely hooked! I really, really, love everything about this story and hope that you update on it soon!
Tenshi-sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hey, Angel! huh, my english is suck -.-'

well, i'm really curious about Schön. i've visited your profile, but the links don't work D: so, if you can fix them, or send me a e-mail, i'll be very happy! cus i really love your fics *u* so, my e-mail: dudanimes gmail . com

thank you for you lose your time reading this -v-

your brazilian fan *u*
Nuria Sato chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
This story is so good,in fact you are an oustanding writer you should become an author/authoress you'd be fantastic,I'm not really the one for stories which are just supernatrual(I only like them if they have vampires in it)but this story has practically snatched the floor of my feet,and as a reader and a reviewer I think that you should totally UPDATE and write more awesome stories that I can add to my favourite list.I have read nearly all of your stories and most of them are on my favourite list anf because of this YOU are on my favourite authors list!

By the way how long have you been on fanfiction?because to me you are a PRO at writing sasusaku fanfictions!

And as a major fanatic of sasusaku I STRONGLY suggest that you continue writing more stories abou them!
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »