Reviews for Schneewittchen
Ssanderei chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Chap6: FANTASTICO! XD KYAAAAAAAAA! Sasuke's restraint towards Sak was put to waste. LOL. He did a one hell of a job in taking away Sak's first precious kiss...aigooo! I was right that Sak will be there in the music room...well, since she is a pianist maybe she decided to stay there to kill time. But lo and behold...there's more killing of time had happened. Sasuke's being on his full "horny" mode showed to Sak how 'touchy', demanding and stubborn he can be. She is traumatized indeed! Teehee... Uchiha-san, is the word 'gentle' still exist in your 'THE GREAT UCHIHA SASUKE' vocabulary? XD

LOL...Sasuke is going insane just to hear Sak utter his name. "SASUKE." There I said it. But...but where's my kiss? /le sigh/ I guess that weird feat of his is solely exclusive for Sakura-chan. I am not jealous though! Sasuke and Sakura should be together. That's how things should be. Sorry for being a very obvious SasuSaku shipper here. I am just happy and proud to be one.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe kissing scene is such a surprise! Despite the condition Sasuke was in, he still managed to devour Sak's mouth like a hungry beast. Hormones had overcome greatly the pain that was inflicted on his head! Well, that was what we called 'Sakura's effect' baby. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry. (_) I am waffling again. Am I taking your time in reading this not so good review authornim? I am really sorry. T.T Hope I can make a better one next chapter! Thanks for this SasuSaku delicacy! JA...NE!

Ssanderei chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Chap5: Fruck the Mad Hatter...your ways are making me fall for you...even Sak can't escape your charms. No matter how her mouth despises that fact, her body tells otherwise. TEEHEE. _ Stubborn and blunt Sasuke is loved! *applause* He is so candid with his feelings towards her and I sooo love it! It only shows how Sak left a big impact on him! He didn't deny it. In fact, he is very aware of it that he even admitted it to her in a heartbeat. Blushing Sak is very adorable. Despite her innocence and whatnot, sexual tension swarmed her body like hell. That same goes to Uchiha. Hmmm...so Naruto is a close friend of Sak's. Intetesting. Can't wait for the next chappie! KYAAAAA!

SASUKE, GO! GO! GO! GET YOUR CHERRY BLOSSOM! XD

Ssanderei chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Chap4: You need someone to wash your clothes...Oh, Kimimaro-san, you're also weird, aren't you? Same birds flock together, neh? XD

This chappie heightened my concern for Sak. At such a young age she had been exposed to tremendous things that if were shown to normal growing kids, he/she will be traumatized to death. I wonder what other things that make Sak more special than others.

Is Sasuke starting to hit on her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think so...well, better yet read the next chappie to acquise my hunch. /le wink/

Ssanderei chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Chap3: Hahaha Neji is being funny...telling Lee to keep his "bowl head" out of trouble! LOL... wow! Sasuke and Sakura's second meeting had caught their attention immediately (obviously on the former's part since he can't stop thinking of her, exactly what he told Naruto).

Sak's eyes are so interesting to behold. :) And there's a Shika-Ino relationship here. Teehee...love this pair, too...but I love SasuSaku the most. Poor Sak, she had done everything to please Orochimaru. I think the SasuSaku last scene of this chapter is a just a start. What's Orochimaru really planning to do? Tsk3...Now, now, now...what will the Mad Hatter's reaction upon seeing the second assassin. /le sigh/

Ssanderei chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Chap2: What a shame Sasuke! XD Hahaha...he thought Sak's all over him. I admire Sasuke's confidence huh...well can't blame him though 'coz maybe lots of girls asked him out in their first meeting with him.

Kabuto, the ever loyal minion, is still working his ass to please that busstard Orochimarou. How could they do that to Sak? Training her to be heartless. What Sak wants is to be loved...to be accepted. Go to hell Orochimarou for ruining her soul! I hope Sasuke will find in his heart to forgive Sak when the truth behind the killing of his clan comes out.

Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Chap1: Another interesting story of yours authornim. The title is really intriguing. Gonna search for its meaning. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3 DAMN YOU OROCHIMAROU for using Sak's innocence! You used her to feed your wants. /le sigh/ Poor Sasuke. :( His loved ones were killed one by one. Just imagining his confrontation with Sak in the future...it makes me want to scream! Excited much! :)))

Sak's mom is a weirdo. I think she needs a psychological help. But I am not that sure though if she really did need one because it was only Sak's POV I'd read so far.

This is a certified interesting fic! Gonna read the rest of chappies. Chapter 2 here I come!

Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
pls update
zenifar chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I forgot to count how many times I read this story. All I know is,the sasuke and sakuura u created here is beyond wonderful. THey complete each other. I dont know what the ending could be,I hate teagedy,but I still think MaDHATTER can find his sanctuary.

ITS a masterpiece. It soohes my heart and pains at the same time. U created somethin beautiful.

THank u. For I hve got the chance to read ot and aappreciate it somethin I cherish so much...

_
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This needs to be continued. :(
DiabloFenrirCerberus chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I hate you.

I hate you for this fucking story.

But I love the story too...

Why is she so fucking weak when it comes to him?

And for fucks sake, I punched a wall because this story pissed me off but I can't stop reading!

I hate you
Fonrin chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Woah. This story is different. And I like it. Keep it up!
commonmadness chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
n
sleeping beauty loves muffins chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Did you really leave ?
If yes, just please..pleasee...pleasseeee..continue to write this story. I don't care u will write it on another site or just on ur blog. But please, just update it, and tell us who've been always waiting for this!
This's the most beautiful story i've ever read. Such a masterpiece u made, and I love it. I'm so curious with the continuity, I always spend my time at least once a month to visit this page and ur blog (i ever bookmarked them), wish that u will back and continue to write it.
Regards, ur biggest fan