Reviews for Schneewittchen
Mckaykay chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You kno thiz iz like my 50th time mayb more of readin thiz story and it neva gets old.

Im in LOVE with this STORY

"plz oh pl hurry up and update, and iz hinata teally dead? Shez lik the sweetest thing in,thiz story mayb it should have been karin...and is yhe akatsuki goin to make a appearance?

That could make the story more interesting...iz sakura gonna reveal her identity soon? Of she does then make it go out with a bang(:
randomteenager chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Ahh man, Sasuke and Sakura were so close to relieving the tension between them! SO CLOSE!

Of course something had to happen. Of courseā€¦

Well written as usual. I wonder what is the significance of naming school subjects between scenes?

Anyway, I hope you will update this. I must know what happens with Sasuke and Sakura!
AmutoisLove chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hahahahaha, LOL that's really all I can say at the moment. But I am wondering, How is Sasuke going to fall in love with Sakura when or if he finds out she's the Uhiha assassin? :o Very great 2nd ch ;)
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Seriously, this is by far amazing, way to amazing. It beautiful and just i don't even know... This has left me petrified, I'm am just simply amazed right now O-O

It feels like a just read a anime series, like literary, this could turn into a anime,especially with the details and stuff..

wow dude, just wow. I'm like repeating the same words over and over. WOW.

I do like it how it's a little switch up now :) between roles in what actually happened in the anime/manga Makes, it interesting. And the part that made me kind of giggle was when Orochimaru said that he was now Sakura's Mother. I also liked the descriptiveness of how Sakura looks to others when they're about to die. This FF Is really strong. well NEways on towards the next chapter xD
ann chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
love this story my gawdddd...
Carina chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Why you no update in a year. It's a really good story
Krishi Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
this is seriously the best sasusaku fic ive ever read please continue! the story is beyond amazing!
HoneyMaBunny chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Please finish this story! This is one of the best stories I've read in a long, long time! I'll be very sad if you don't finish it. So please, at least write another chapter!

Thanks!
Yatogirl chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
7. Wow he propably deserved it anyways And um sorry if the comments were short I have to skip some please understand that I do not hate ur strory it's just the prom I don't like.

8. Man the cops here are slow especially Sasuke's team omygod take it seriously guys! Especially U naruto! Srry I skipped one again!

9. Wow that is a reunion but with death and a little drama man I feel sad for tsunade this is such a nice story! Omygod they finally meet maybe this is the day where they know that Sakura's the killer! Hahaha! Finally!... What the... Nooooo omygod! They still didn't know! Yeesh thanks a lot Sasuke.

10. Naruto and Sasuke act like two brothers fighting over a stupid block! Wow! Sakura u go get him! that's what u get for being a pervert! Ha! But still I can't believe they still didn't know she was the killer I mean there inside in HIS hotel HIS! for peatsakes yet they still missed it! The funny thing is kiba vomiting I was laughing my butt of!

11. Ha in ur face Sasuke! But I feel sad for Sakura se doesn't have to do this! Why! Well I can't do anything since I'm a reviewer but good luck Sakura

12. Omygod this is in the final! Omygod this is it! Ha Sakuras gonna show her true identity WOHOO!... What the next chapter NOOOOO!

Well please keep updating ur story is real awesome bye-bye

Good job and Good luck

Ja'ne
Yatogirl chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
This are my comments for each chapter

1. Wow just one word of this story and I'm already liking it! But yet I still feel bad for that poor boy loosing his own father. But yet I don't get it if her mother didn't hate her then why was she so cruel and mean calling her a monster? But yet I'm not yet sure if the mother loves her if the mother doesn't hate her or love her than what? Is it from... Pity?

2. That man was such a... A pervert! That's right I mean come one the ambassador? What kind of man is he! U know he deserves to die I have to tahbk Sakura for that. The weird thing is Sakura acts different when she's at school and when shes doing her 'work', when she kills people she acts so cold and flash that creepy smile of hers at school she acts so innocent and gives a gentle smile.

3. That uchiha is such a jerk! Being all cool and anything

but yet Im still wondering on why using nicknames for the characters in Alice in Wonderland? Hope I get that answered. Is Sakura human in ur story Srry I'm just wondering how she smell that stench of blood when her

fingers are already clean?

4. Man I let my hopes up. I thought Sakura was going to reveal her secret agh! When will they know that Sakura is The Killer? Man I felt like I wont stop reading ur story! And wow that creeped me out orochimaru loves his special angel 'loves' Im not sure If he actually cares for her or he just wanted power it's just creepy when he 'cares' for someone.

5. That's just weird Sasuke being nicknamed as the Mad Hatter it's just like everytime I read it I just imagine him as johnny depp wearing makeup. (sigh) such a sibling love and yet Sasuke is still the revenge freak I just love it when Sakura is the bad guy it males the story Awesome!

6. Sakura is so kind. But yet I was upset hearing ten-tens father dead and the evidence being undiscovered I'm still wondering if Sakura was the one Who killed him. Yet the thing is this story is so religious thank god I'm a catholic.
HopeAndHeartache chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
More, more, more! Loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
ecstacyharlot chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
omg, it took me, three, THREE friggin' days to read until here *A*

Just when Sasuke was about to get his happy ending something bad just gotta happen. xD
xx chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
please continue writing this fanfic! i've read it several times over the span of five years...once in a while i come back and enjoy this wonderful piece of work!
jorie chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
wow.. this is intense..

very well written... with a very few minor spelling and grammar errors...

the plot is amazing, the characters are attractive..

can't wait for all the secrets/mysteries to be revealed/unveiled and see what happens...

love the steamy sakura and sasuke moments, i always want more of it.. lol

please update soon! )
blacksniper chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
where the hell is chapter 14?

you haven't update this story neither in ff nor your blog.. i miss it soo much!
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »