Reviews for Schneewittchen
XoXtessieXoX chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
update soon
Asha3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
OMG! This is really good! Fascinating! Bewitching! You're on my fav and alerts! Please- please continue! I'm simply in love!

BTW... Schneewitchen is Snow White? or Snow witch? I anly know little german .
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
In the beginning, I was a little bit confused but later on I understood it. Your last story? You mean you will stop writing?

It's good if this would be your last. Update soon!
Kyo's Lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was a great first chapter to your new story. Love the title so much. Both Sasuke and Sakura are assassins trying to kill each other. I wonder what will happen when they meet each other again. Keep up the great work writing these stories even if it is your last story you will ever write here.

Fellow Reviewer
Devils-Ramen chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
O.o omg...*speachless*

THAT WAS SO COOL!

Usually Im not much of a fan of SasuXSaku, but this is really really good. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
plz update soon i really like your story!_
animechickie chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I love! Some authors try to do the disconnected paragraphs (y'know, switching from place to place and etc.), but none do it as well as you! thanks for starting another awesome story! (sorry about my corniness, it's my birthday so i can be stupid :) )

thanks,

animechickie
saki-kun chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is the most interesting plot and story I ever read! I really like it and please continue _
pushtotalk chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'm loving the plot! It sounds like it'll get really interesting soon, can't wait until the next update. : )
hyesung79 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
wow! O.O im speechless... ! but i LOVED YOU STORY! - heheh update soon please! awsome story plot.. ]
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
You are really into German language, aren't you?

And I'm so surprised that you got another fanfic story here! (hugs you) What does sneewittchen means? So is the other German title? Ahem, for this story, I don't know if this one's a tragic love story or uhm... ok no spoilers! XD But really I like the first chapter. It's like Kill Bill and Elfen Lied combined :D Such bloody gore!
klamisid chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
o..sakura is so mysterious...nice plat! pls continue!
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
so i guess ur german? cool! anywz, lovely chap! update soon!
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh! I like this story already; please update soon.

Orochimaru looks like he's using Sakura... So they are twenty now...
Emriel chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
another cute sakura-centered first chappiE XD. I expected no less from u angel-san I'm always here reading after ur works. And as usual, none of it ever upsets me XD Whether ur write suspense, action, humor, angst i usually dun care. ur writing style is just so damn good. I just wonder how you do that. We all know that all writers have a damn bz life-style XD. anyways. I just hope u update this. I know for myself that this story is going to be the hit. Along with the "assassin" thing... a double life plot.

and it goes..

what would they do if they found out.

hehe