Reviews for Schneewittchen
Shizukana-Toki chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I LOVE DA STORY! MAKE THEM END UP TOGETHER. AND LIVE HAPPILY EVA AFTA
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
VERY impressive start. The simplicity of the emotions really shocked me, and the imagery was plain(yet very effective). I hope that you update soon! This is going to be a very good story.
seyrarm-chan79 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
OH!MY!GOD! THAT'S TOO GOOD!
fRenZ4EveR chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LAST STORY! NO! i love your stories! NO! Up-date soon!
SabakuNoBrandye chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
it was good, please continue!
XoXtessieXoX chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
update soon
Asha3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
OMG! This is really good! Fascinating! Bewitching! You're on my fav and alerts! Please- please continue! I'm simply in love!

BTW... Schneewitchen is Snow White? or Snow witch? I anly know little german .
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
In the beginning, I was a little bit confused but later on I understood it. Your last story? You mean you will stop writing?

It's good if this would be your last. Update soon!
Kyo's Lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was a great first chapter to your new story. Love the title so much. Both Sasuke and Sakura are assassins trying to kill each other. I wonder what will happen when they meet each other again. Keep up the great work writing these stories even if it is your last story you will ever write here.

~Fellow Reviewer~
Devils-Ramen chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
O.o omg...*speachless*

THAT WAS SO COOL!

Usually Im not much of a fan of SasuXSaku, but this is really really good. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
plz update soon i really like your story!_
animechickie chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I love! Some authors try to do the disconnected paragraphs (y'know, switching from place to place and etc.), but none do it as well as you! thanks for starting another awesome story! (sorry about my corniness, it's my birthday so i can be stupid :) )

thanks,

animechickie
saki-kun chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is the most interesting plot and story I ever read! I really like it and please continue _
pushtotalk chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'm loving the plot! It sounds like it'll get really interesting soon, can't wait until the next update. : )
hyesung79 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
wow! O.O im speechless... ! but i LOVED YOU STORY! - heheh update soon please! awsome story plot.. ]
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »