Reviews for Schneewittchen
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow. I'm amazed. This is definitely a new plot. I'm interested in what you've made of this.
Senwich chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG I LUVE THIS STORY ALREADY *_* UPDATE!
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Though it's a rather dark fic, I absolutely LOVE it! Great plot! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! -

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I really like it. Please update soon!
Lexy The Thief chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Shite... So awesome! Plz update!
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow... definitely rated M lol it was WONDERFUL i CANNOT wait for ur next chapter!
Jill Landicho chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
whoe. that was seriously creepy.
Riona 11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow! so wonderful! i love it! hope you update it very soon! please update the other fics too! hehe! _
diet coffee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow...

AMAZING, ASTOUNDING, TWO-THUMBS UP!

That was awesome! It was detailed extravagantly! That was so good! 10 out of 10! And that was only one chapter! Wow

Update soon Please!

Didn't I sound like a critic?

lolz

-.- Izzy
takeBACK chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG! (gaping gold fish face) This is awesome! Can't wait for your next update!
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
ah the master of sadist writing has scrounged up another one. loved every word of it
Tsumii chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
O.o..very dark, I loved it, please continue!
Citree chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
whoa, gory awesomeness! update soon!
Wings619 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
One Word: Whoa. I mean that in a good way .. I hope you continue. Please. It's so different.
lollyberry chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Yet another story from the wonderfully talented angel-puppeteer. But, there were spelling errors and you tend to switch your tenses quite a bit. I advise for you to get a beta. One more thing, I think that priests are alowed to marry and have children. But it all just depends what rank or whatever. And if you're catholic or not. That's what I THINK. Lol I only read it somewhere. Anyways, the story is interesting and I can't wait to see it develop more.
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »