Reviews for Schneewittchen
klamisid chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
o..sakura is so mysterious...nice plat! pls continue!
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
so i guess ur german? cool! anywz, lovely chap! update soon!
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh! I like this story already; please update soon.

Orochimaru looks like he's using Sakura... So they are twenty now...
Emriel chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
another cute sakura-centered first chappiE XD. I expected no less from u~ angel-san I'm always here reading after ur works. And as usual, none of it ever upsets me XD Whether ur write suspense, action, humor, angst ~ i usually dun care. ur writing style is just so damn good. I just wonder how you do that. We all know that all writers have a damn bz life-style XD. anyways. I just hope u update this. I know for myself that this story is going to be the hit. Along with the "assassin" thing... a double life plot.

and it goes..

what would they do if they found out.

hehe

g2go. bai bai
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow. I'm amazed. This is definitely a new plot. I'm interested in what you've made of this.
Senwich chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG I LUVE THIS STORY ALREADY *_* UPDATE!
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Though it's a rather dark fic, I absolutely LOVE it! Great plot! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! -

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I really like it. Please update soon!
Lexy The Thief chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Shite... So awesome! Plz update!
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow... definitely rated M lol it was WONDERFUL i CANNOT wait for ur next chapter!
Jill Landicho chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
whoe. that was seriously creepy.
Riona 11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow! so wonderful! i love it! hope you update it very soon! please update the other fics too! hehe! _
diet coffee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow...

AMAZING, ASTOUNDING, TWO-THUMBS UP!

That was awesome! It was detailed extravagantly! That was so good! 10 out of 10! And that was only one chapter! Wow

Update soon Please!

Didn't I sound like a critic?

lolz

-.- Izzy
takeBACK chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG! (gaping gold fish face) This is awesome! Can't wait for your next update!
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
ah the master of sadist writing has scrounged up another one. loved every word of it
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »