Reviews for Schneewittchen
pushtotalk chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'm loving the plot! It sounds like it'll get really interesting soon, can't wait until the next update. : )
hyesung79 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
wow! O.O im speechless... ! but i LOVED YOU STORY! - heheh update soon please! awsome story plot.. ]
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
You are really into German language, aren't you?

And I'm so surprised that you got another fanfic story here! (hugs you) What does sneewittchen means? So is the other German title? Ahem, for this story, I don't know if this one's a tragic love story or uhm... ok no spoilers! XD But really I like the first chapter. It's like Kill Bill and Elfen Lied combined :D Such bloody gore!
klamisid chapter 1 . 5/1/2006 is so mysterious...nice plat! pls continue!
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
so i guess ur german? cool! anywz, lovely chap! update soon!
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh! I like this story already; please update soon.

Orochimaru looks like he's using Sakura... So they are twenty now...
Emriel chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
another cute sakura-centered first chappiE XD. I expected no less from u~ angel-san I'm always here reading after ur works. And as usual, none of it ever upsets me XD Whether ur write suspense, action, humor, angst ~ i usually dun care. ur writing style is just so damn good. I just wonder how you do that. We all know that all writers have a damn bz life-style XD. anyways. I just hope u update this. I know for myself that this story is going to be the hit. Along with the "assassin" thing... a double life plot.

and it goes..

what would they do if they found out.

g2go. bai bai
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow. I'm amazed. This is definitely a new plot. I'm interested in what you've made of this.
Senwich chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Though it's a rather dark fic, I absolutely LOVE it! Great plot! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! -

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I really like it. Please update soon!
Lexy The Thief chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Shite... So awesome! Plz update!
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow... definitely rated M lol it was WONDERFUL i CANNOT wait for ur next chapter!
Jill Landicho chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
whoe. that was seriously creepy.
Riona 11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow! so wonderful! i love it! hope you update it very soon! please update the other fics too! hehe! _
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »