Reviews for Go Forth Young Man
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
I can't tell you how much I wish you had finished this story.

I've been scouring the internet for mini Jack stories and this is by far one of the best ones.

I do hope you finish this one day. The interaction between Sam and John was far too good to leave off there.
Fred the Wraith chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
I realise that you will probably never update this story, but I wanted to beg and plead for you to do so. But since I (reluctantly) accept the fact that it won't, I will simply say 'Great story' and try to finish it in my own sad mind.

Fred.
mjm chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
but... but... but... you've stopped. You can't stop there! Please! I need more story...
le2spaz chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Please, you have got to finish this story. The interaction between John and Sam and Jack and Sam is quite craftedly done. Don't leave me hanging here.
Nelarun chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
This is really good. I must admit, I really do like this story. Can't wait to read more.

Nela
Zoser chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Just read this work and wished you had continued. Love miniJack - I've always wanted a miniSam for him. I'd also like for things to work out for our Sam and Jack
liketoread chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Great confrontation. You can really see here how Sam has grown into her own with her knowledge of just how to deal with her commanding officer. Her confidence really shines through.

Looking forward to the next chapter...
liketoread chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
Now she knows...

Another very well-written chapter. You've really put this together well, despite the stress in your own life. Thanks so much for putting so much care in your storytelling.
liketoread chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
ANOTHER good chapter. I'm guessing that Jack recognized John, althought Sam still hasn't.

I'm really enjoying John and Sam's relationship. It just seems special on a different level than those she has at work.
liketoread chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Easily followed... very humorous! Good segue.
liketoread chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Now that, I think, seems more like Sam. Like the Sam who opened herself to Orlin. Love the detail about the rock and its relevance. Excellent chapter. Definitely looking forward to more.
liketoread chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Wow, that was a very telling chapter. Love how you have given John a chance to become himself, apart from Jack, and actually learn to feel and deal with those feelings, getting more in touch with them. I love the character of John, and enjoy most any fic with him in it. And this one is great. I like where you're going with it. It just seems appropriate that he would care enough about Sam to stick his nose in where Jack is afraid to go. It'll be interesting to see how you play this one out without breaking John's heart.
liketoread chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
That was a fun one. Really like your John character. But with the way you're writing, I might suggest that you up your rating to at least a "T".

*Excellent* description. Wish I had a yard boy like this!
liketoread chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Found this story because of your presence on the SJNC17 forum. Really liking it so far. Good description. Not sure what to think of Sam's reactions yet, but it fits the story.
BookWorm37 chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
Excellent story so far. I can hardly wait for more!