Reviews for The Hug
Lady Galilea chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sad!:( But still so good! :)
Hothead13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This would've been bloody brilliant if those last 9 words weren't there
sierendipity chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WHAT? No no, this is the first fanfic I've seen on one of my favorite couples EVER ... Katie can't be married!
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
it was very touching.

if you hadn't already realized, i'm going through your profile and reading all your stories.

as i said, you're really good with the whole "touching" thing.
Sunlit Days chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Great idea, but it was too listy and short. You need to elaborate a lot more if you want the reader to get the full emotional effect of the piece.
Moonlit-Mistress chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I liked it. its just sad.
rose raven chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
that was really sad, and the ending\g caught be off guard. but u did a great job. i liked so keep writing more!
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
A beautiful one shot with a double sadness dose!

Ciao!
Meggily chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow, this honestly made me teary.

I love it.
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was a great oneshot. You should consider making a lot more Oliver Katie stories
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw! Poor Oliver! Great 1 shot!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
It was really good, if not depressing. Now I'm really sad[ I now need fluffiness!
Amadea chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is a nice one-shot... you gave a pretty complete story (or one that at least allows the reader a couple major plot ideas so they can fill in the rest) in a really short written form... nice. It would be neat to see an expanded form of this, but then the writing style and overall feeling might get kind of lost... Present tense is pretty interesting... I usually don't like it, but for short things like this is adds an interesting aspect. Nice job.
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
as in katie's not getting married to oliver? oh thats not fair.

anyway i liked it, very short and sad. loved it!
SnowPrincess27 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006