Reviews for Father
povertysoul chapter 10 . 10/21/2006
I really loved this story the first time I read it and I am rereading it all again. PLEASE don't stop! You are so freaking good at stimulating emotion and creating pictures in the minds of your readers. You REALLY should consider being a professional writer if you are not already. Please post this story and any new chapters at: . Thank You for this story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
Very good! Cant wait for more :D
LightNeverFades chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
*jaw drop... O_O!*

The chapter was GORGEOUS! I adore you, and your writing! It's like I'm reading a published book in my hands! D The information you state has so much detail, and every character has their thoughts and feelings! XD Thanks so much for the new chapter! You made my day! D

Spaztic Arwen chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
i really have to ask (and may have before) your descriptions of medical prosedures are very acurate, or if they are not (because i wouldn't know) you fake it very well!
No Longer In Use9 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Oh, God I don't know how to describe how much I adore this story. It brings me into a thoughtful mood, and makes me crave the feeling of writing such beautiful words. But, as I say many atimes, I will never be as delightfully good as you are. Thank you so much.

~Haunting Whispers~
Yohtarama chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
New chapter was awsome! I wish you would spend some time of "Soul Shadow" too though. I love your stories and i hope you keep writing :)
LightNeverFades chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Your writing is superb beyond words! WOW! That was so... WOW! Good job! XD Victor was really in character and his actions were all something that he would clearly do in his position! - Keep it coming! :D *squee*

Hughfan chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
this story is soo beautifully written. you should seriously think of becoming a writer when you grow up. i was crying in ch. 6! :) keep up the good work.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
wow! that was really good :D I love this story!
LightNeverFades chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
AWESOMELY BRILLIANT! This was a great chapter! All of them were in character, and the connection between Velkan & Dracula is deepening! XD Just WONDERFUL! - Please continue! :P Please? *puppy eyes*

jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
Excellent! As Always! :D
LightNeverFades chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Wow, incredible as always! Thank you for updating! XD Please please please update! Or I won't review! I mean it! XD lol ... Ok, I lied, lol :P I shall always review for your BRILLIANT out of this world FIC! X3

jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Oh poor guy...very well written, as usual! :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
That was really well done! great chapter!
xAmanda chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
Brilliant and absolutely amazing. I really love your style of writing, how you word things. Please update soon!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »