Reviews for Father
LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
G! This is Genius! O.O! Oh my, this is brilliant! PLEASE CONTINUE! You must! You have to! Please please! This story is so full of depth! :D Continue writing, please, I beg of you!

No Longer In Use9 chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
I've been reading this story, and yet this is my first review. Forgive me. But as for this absolutely gorgeous story, I must tell you that I admire what you have done. You have captured the characters so perfectly, in an emotional plot that seems to fit the movie so well, though it is fictional. I can tell you now that you must be one of the greatest writers bringing stories to the Van Helsing list, for it is so...beautiful. I myself cannot capture what you have, even though I desperately try. But I guess it comes with skill and talent, does it not? To in this comment on this lovely story, I cannot help but say that your astounding chapters inspire me both to draw and to write. So thank you for that, brilliant writer.

~Haunting Whispers~
Wellingtonboots chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
The best chapter by far, I love the interaction between Velkan and Dracula with lines from the movie!

This story is getting darker and I can't wait to read more. I particularly love Dracula's temperament.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
I am very glad that you did not make this a slash, not because of any oposition to slash, but because the plot was great as it was. I enjoyed this very much. You are clearly a skilled writer. I'll have to check your profile for more stories. If they are as deep and delightfuly well writen as this one, I am sure that i will enjoy them!
Spaztic Arwen chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Amazing that you have incorporated the industrial revolution and age of reason. I am fascinated! and I love how you phrase it, “There is a revolution taking place now –Man’s revolution– a symbol of his refuting against God. Science is the new religion of the world, my precious ones, and it shall serve our purpose, of that I am certain.”

this is going on a few of my lists, i can promis you that.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
at long last, deviation from the mary-sues and "but anna lived" fics that this fandom seems to thrive on. if i had a dolar for each i'd be rich. not that all the "anna lived" fics are terable, but they get old.

This promises to be extreemly interesting! and well written which is a blessing. how often do you find that combination i wonder?
LightNeverFades chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
WOW. This is a gorgeous masterpiece, H. ! I love it and you for writing it so well! XD Please continue! It's so brilliant I can't wait for an update! :P

jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
yay for velkan! that was excellent! :D
EK chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
This piece is a rarity.

Your story is absolutely beautiful and wonderful. Completely new and jeweled. A spectacle.

Keep writing. You know what you're doing.
Katie Van Helsing chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
You will never, ever fail to amaze me, my friend! :D God Bless you and all the good you do! :D

(see longer comment on your halofiction post! LOL!)

I love your work to the core! :D
Leigh chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I love it, it's beautiful, very rarely have i wanted to read a fanfiction from beginning to end (i usually end up skipping till i get to the good parts) but your writing is so lovely that it makes it a pleasure.
LightNeverFades chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
OH MY! o.O! I should have found this sooner! WOW! It's BRILLIANT! Your writing is just... *jaw drops* INCREDIBLE! It's BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! XDD Please CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS! 3

jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
That was a great chapter! :D
Wellingtonboots chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
I have followed this story since the beginning and I have to say it is definitely the best piece of VH fanfiction I have every read.

Dracula has retained all of his character in this but you have added your own dimension to the man. Velkan's character is shining through even in his younger self (despite being baptised in vampire blood).

I really can't wait for the next chapter and I am still retaining some hope that this will turn out to be a father son story. (I'm not really into slash but if you want to go there I'm sure I shall enjoy reading it)
Tiari Clovis chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
This is the best chapter so far. Nice discription and imagery. I could picture the forest perfectly. I loved the interaction between Velken and Vlad.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »