Reviews for Fatal Misunderstanding
hahagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
AWWWW. The ending was sad but I had to laugh when she was like, Tomo was my cat. :((
heartsstwice chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Thats so sad! Poor Tohru and Hatori! *sob* *sob* I like this story though and I think the way you wrote it was very well played out. It seemed to me as if there was a hidden message behind this story, something like to get everyones side of the story in conflicts or something like that or don't jump to conclusions without getting someones input on the matter...? I mean if Hatori had done that he'd still be alive. I wonder if I'm right about that, if there was a hidden message or something...I really have know idea because I didn't write the story, I'm probably just being paranoid or something like that...that's what tragedy stories do to me...

Love,

JadeBangle
Rayn Lake chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
omg thats horrible! poor all...
fakirhottie chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
WHAT THE ! #$!

ok first i was cring like mad then while crying i started crying and laughing like this.

waa hahahah wa hahhahah wha!

so hatori died because he was jeoluse of a cat?

(ps dont email me arigato!)
u-dont-need-to-know chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
what the fuck!
Nessa Ancalime chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
OMG this is tragic...you must continue this storie...please update it.
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
No, I don't think so. I just don't see Hatori doing something like this. But hey, it is an alternate universe and anything can happen. You do a great job with choosing words and crafting your sentences. I think you have a lot of talent, I just didn't especially like the end to this one...it's too tragic.
kingdomangelbasketfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
what a twist!
beautifulhate chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was so sad and everything then I read the last line and burst out laughing. HaHaHa. He killed himself over a cat.
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I was slightly disturbed. Hearing that Tomo was a cat was more humourous than sad...
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was really cool and sad. The style is very unique, and I don't think it was too OOC. If they're older they might be a little bit different.
hyper-writer14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Strange enough, I was laughing with tears in my eyes. Tears from Hatori's stupidity and Hatori's death...He's too stupid!