Reviews for A Family For Me
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 9/23
Wonderful story
jules chapter 1 . 8/11
*groans* i can just imagine what kind of files Takanashi put in that folder. maybe i'm thinking too bad of him after his behaviour to Naruto (can't really be mad at Naruto as a kid, he's just too cute), but he probably wanted to impress them with the kids, esp. Kakashi, even if he's no ninja he probably has heard of him. too bad Iruka is the one deciding on such matters.
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Love it so sweet
N chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
There are many things I want to say about the characterization. I know they're OOC but Kakashi seems to me as an irresponsible parent. Even though Iruka forgot to mention 'losing' Naruto, atleast it seemed like an honest mistake on his part. I could not comprehend how Kakashi carried on with his date with Iruka after Naruto was pushed into mud, roughed up by bullying villagers and seen in his Kyuubi conscience state by Fujii to boot. That should be the first thing they should concentrate on considering what trauma Naruto had underwent but there was no mention of that to Iruka by Kakashi. Talking about Fujii, I thought she would be dealt with somehow regarding her prejudices but nothing really happened. Takanishi, too, wavered between being good and bad and there was never any clarity in his thinking. The most irritating of all was Yuki though! Saying if she doesn't get her baby, then no one else will. I doubt ANY sane mother would say that. For a mother, the well-being of the child comes foremost. If she's unable to provide it, she'd definitely want to find someone who CAN take care of her baby. I understand that she was young and stupid back when she abandoned him but she seems stultified even in the present time of the story. Which mother would want a child to come to her place when its clear he's being hurt over there? Also, there's only one line in this entire story where she proclaims her disgust for gays, which is not corroborated by her interaction with the gay couple in the rest of the story.
This is NOT a flame. I'm merely speaking about whatever discrepancies I found in this story.
However, that being said, I must point out the good parts too. Your prose is commendable. I didn't encounter any spelling mistakes. Iruka and Kakashi's relationship seemed very real. I like how Kyuubi protected Naruto. Giving it the name- Conscience-sama was a novel idea. The entire adoption process was thoughtfully drafted.
Overall, it made for an interesting read. You should definitely keep writing!
N chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I am very interested in this story where Kakashi and Iruka are already a couple and are thinking of adopting a child. However, Kakashi seems a tad uninterested for such a big decision of becoming a father. Maybe, it'll be explained later in the story? I'll have to read for myself and post a review again after I finish it.
Gueest chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
they killed a mother fox...they KILLED a MOTHER FOX!
Gueest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
NightmareMidnight-Destini chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
So Itachi Come Back To Kill His Family (everybody but sasuke) and Thats When Sasuke Turns All EMo ? Or Is Sasuke Going To Die? Im Confused. But great Story! : )
evaris chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
excellent story! i couldn't stop reading!
cariangelus chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
this was a great story thank you
FujoshiKiyo chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
I really thought this story was cute and I loved it. If you were to write a sequel I think it would be awesome since with the whole Sasuke and Itachi part you put in there. Also if anytime in the future if you want, maybe you could change Arashi's name to Minato since that's his real name. But it's just to confuse less people when they read, other rude people might bring it up as well even though you wrote this 5 years ago.

But great job on the story, had me laughing, anticipating, and near tears the entire time :3.
andysanime chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
Really good job
SerialAuthor chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
I really loved reading this. It was really nice.
shurashur09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
MusiknLove chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
Great Fic! Loved it to pieces! Though it did have me getting angry at it for a little bit, it didn't disapoint me! :]]] WonderfulJob. _