Reviews for In a Painfully Poetic Way
mommyconk chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
absolutely beautiful
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Lovely, lovely. Religion is such a touchy topic, yet this fic handles it with ease. Well done.
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow.

Go re-read Mooncheese's review from 4/30 and I will say "Ditto." If only I was as eloquent, I would say the same thing. I really enjoyed this, and it speaks to where I am right now - rethinking what The Established Church has said and applying it to real life. This is eye-opening and beautiful and I thank you for it.
juliet360 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved this story. I'm Catholic and I've always wondered about religion in the wizarding world and what happens to religious muggles who marry wizards and muggleborns who had religious parents. The whole thing was beautiful

~Catherine
mallais chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
It's beautifully written. Great job!
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
the talk of mainstream religion had me itching to click the back button (because i believe organized religions are very harmful to humanity), but i do like your writing. this fic is uber sweet.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is very different from other Remus/Sirius fics I've read (And trust me; I've read a lot :D ). It's original, wellwritten and in-character. Loved it! I really did. I know this isn't that constructive, but I can't find a place where I can say: You should've done this in another way. Guess it's good :D
Moving In Stereo chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I'm not exactly one for religion, but that was really adorable. I loved it. ;)
BloodySalvation chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
i totally get this. as you can probably tell from my name i love Jesus, and i believe that that stuff in the Bible about being gay was the opion of the time. i believe GOD created love. all forms of it. i don't think that he would conndem someone for being in love. this is a beautiful story. Maranatha(our LORD comes)

JesusFreak11
Kanetsuki chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
indeed, i did just get pwned.

that was excellent _

I haven't heard that viewpoint about religion/homosexuality before and it makes a lot of sense. very deep :)

That was an interesting aspect for you to take, too. A religious Hogwarts student.

As far as criticism goes, I can't find any fault with your writing at all, so... boom! headshot!
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I loved this fic! I normally don't deal with religion in fanfiction cuz it gets too preachy but this was anything but. It blended well, it ended well and was just...awe-inspiring. I bow down to your great fanfic writing ability!
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Me:That was so...Deep.I loved it,it was just simply...Perfect!No other word to describe it!

Chris:*Tied to a chair being forced to stare at computer screen*

WHY THE HECK DO YOU MAKE ME READ THESE THINGS WHEN YOU KNOW I'M HOMOPHOBIC!

Me:*Smirk*Because,little brother,I am trying to convert judging by the expression on your face,I would say that I'm suceeding.

Chris:*Stares at me*Dang!You're right!*Grumbles*

Me:*Look at you*PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!THIS LITTLE PEICE WAS SO DEEP AND INSPIRING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!
TheWingedWhispered chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aww.. that was really sweet
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Extremely poetic. Coming from Sirius' P.O.V. on religion, I found it to be very truthful, real, and beautiful, and some of the lines were painful-a kind of sad understanding (I wasn't saying that they were badly written!). Lovely, absolutely lovely.
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You are an extremely talented writer. I loved your descriptions of Remus praying, "His head was thrown back in sheer abandon, and the moonlight illuminated his fine features until his normally pale skin was transformed into that of an ethereal angel." Such a beautiful line. I loved the way you explored the relationship between someone of a devout religion and someone who is not...it's an issue that crops up a LOT in the non magical world as well. I thought your metaphor of the broken winged angel was just perfect as well. Your words have a flow and rhythm to them that didn't make me want to stop reading. Good work!

Love and peace x