Reviews for Every Time I Hear Your Name
gANON chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Just now found this diamond. I am VERY impressed and encourage you to write a sequel. You could show things from Kim's side; maybe have her realize she was wrong (or right) and how she deals with it. That could even lead to another story.

All in All, great job.
JazminGro chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I Love Your stories SO much ;)
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
i enjoyed reading it, great work.
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hmm... *rubs chin thoughtfully* Deyinel is indeed correct. Country music is supremely underestimated. But you know what? I think you can do better. Make it longer, make it better, make it... more engaging! Make people want to read it over and over and over and over again! Make it... amazing. Shell-shocking. Put it on everyone's "Alert" and "Favorites" list! (I'm only saying this because I know you very well and I'm allowed to harshly critique. ;]) Make it more superior than all of your other fictions! Make it descriptive! Enchanting! What the heck, make it romantic! Add some angst! Action! Fluff! And the dropping of pants! For the love of the Naco, woman, do SOMETHING! o_O

You can do better! I KNOW you can! Outline it! Draft it! Write it! Re-write it! Edit it! Upload it! Now, go out there and WRITE ME SOME FANFICTION!
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
A great songfic, some people will run down Country Music but none of them really listen and thus understand that most of the great emotions we experience in life have already been sung about by acts like Alison Krauss, George Strait and the great Johnny Cash.

The memories you wrote for Ron were very powerful, and including how Monique and Felix stuck by him was the perfect thing to do, it just wrenched the heart that much more.

Thanks for the great read!