Reviews for Wants and Needs
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is excellent, your style is very distinct and beautiful. This is very emotional, I love it!

You mentioned in your profile that you are open to Fruits Basket challenges. How about Kyo having to work at Ayame's shop (to pay his debts for damaging Shigure's house, or instead of being imprisonned, or something). I'd really like to see an AyaKyo fic.

If you don't like my idea you don't have to use it, of course. I'm just suggesting.
solitarydreamsattwilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I really enjoyed that. It was different to what I normally read (humor or sappy romance...blurgh lol)... but different is good...different is what makes the world interesting. Keep it up. Everyone follows guidelines these days and nobody just writes what comes instantly to mind (whether is makes sense or not), everyone seems to plan and think it through...to me that's not writing...(to some point)...writing just...happens. LOL...wow...I'm getting philosophical. I liked it. Congrats!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hehe.. I love stories that make you think a bit, and even more so, ones that make you stop doing the other things you are doing to make sure you got the idea right. I love running across those. And ones that are character studies, or use another character to see both how you see the other, and see how that character sees them in that universe. So this one wins on many fronts.

I like the way you've got Cameron, not naïve, but broken, to the point of having messed up emotions and emotional scales on a deep level. Now I'm curious too, about what broke her so badly. I know that some of it's been revealed, but it seems like she was a bit wonky before that..

Enjoyed the story muchly. ;) I really do like stories that get me thinking about all the little details and backstories.
Tikkataride chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Good, but nothing spectacular.

You write well and thoughtfully, but there's no real climax and its hard to know what you're trying to say. Interesting character study of Cameron, but nothing new.