Reviews for A Drink
J.L. Stone chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
"Ruh roh, raggy! It's Arucard?" Wow, Viridian Eyes needs to actually read this story. It's not . . . erm . . . bad. She IS a bit of a Mary Sue, but you can expect that from any OFC. I'm sure Viridian Eyes is VERY original, DOESN'T do anything wrong, and IS completely perfect in every way. So, don't worry about that. Although Mary Sue rhyming with Scooby Doo was pretty darn clever.

I liked this thingy, personally. It was a great read. A little tedious, but then, I hate Hellsing. I'm only reading it because I LOVE you! YAY!
Hebi-Ayame-chan chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
ELO! I Love your story! I so wish I could write like you. But sadly I don't think my brain is up to the task. Though the story me and my friends are writing isn't bad but then again I have to english freaks for friends and I know you're going to be like ARGH ANOTHER ONE! But, you spelled his name like that because of the pronunciation right? You don't have to answer and I really don't care because people spell names one way and say it another totally different way.
Faerietales chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So, like, what... did you slap yourself in the story to replace Seras? o.O

Hm... oh well. *shrug*
DeathDragon130 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This is a great story! I hope you plan on writing more.
Vlad Tepes Fan chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
What Dracula novel have you been reading? In the original and only novel, I would know because I have it and have read it numerous times, Dracula never fell in love with Mina and his wife was not mentioned; however, in the movie, she was...But you may attribute that to the typical occurance of a movie butchering the book so as to get more audiences to see it. Also, in the novel, Mina did have a son who I beleive she and Harker named Quincy...Quincy was the only member of the "party", that hunted Dracula, to have died...Hence the baby's name...Stoker never wrote a sequal of any kind, so your claims are false. I strongly urge you to re-read the book so that your readers may learn the truth about Vlad the Impaler...Other than that, your story is very well written and I have enjoyed it very much. Have a nice day!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Pretty sweet. Good job on a story well done. It was short but sweet. Anyway thanks for the digital hug. LOL A sequel would be bitchin!
VeryBusyAndImportant chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
WOW. I read this in one sitting. Awesome story and great plot. loved the ending. A sequel would be a delightful idea. your portrayal of Arucard is perfect. i can actually visualize him talking. anyway thanks i truly enjoyed reading this.
midare chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
It wasn't a mushy ending. It was actually surprising. Bravo.
lilith86 chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
really loved this fanfic, loved the way you combined elements from the Stoker classic :) and yes the avoiding of the extra mushy ending was a success, I like! A sequel to this would be fantastic, I'd love to see how the relationships will develop!

good luck and a wonderful new year's eve to you too!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
That was bad ass. Finally Adonai got what was coming to him. He was a dick. Any way, another good chapter. Its good to see Alucard his usually bad ass self. Update when you can!
Radical Hartless chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Whoa! I love...AGAIN! I am back and reviewing again! Please update when yew can! I LOVE ANGRY ARUCARD/ALUCARD! KICK ASS, BABY!

R.H.
Alucard's little sister chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Oh, I can't wait it sounds like there's going to be an amazing fight.
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
great chapter, i got a little confused but i get it now, update soon
Tomboi13 chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Wow, you defenitely did put in some interesting twists! I love how you combined reality with the anime; you did it so well! Not one other writer I've seen has thought to actually dig up info about Arucard's life and incorperate it into their story before, so yours is a refreshing and much loved read! _ Thank you by the way for dedicating chapter five to me! I'm glad I could help in the inspiration of an idea! I can't wait untill you write again, I'm so looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
The plot thickens! I hope you update soon! And I hope it shows up on my damn email. Question: Is this story going to end on a happy note, or a sad one?