Reviews for Devil's Trill
StarRoseSD chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
How sweet! i love how you write this chapter from roxas inside sora. good luck!
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is a great little drabble. It kinda broke my heart too, reading it :(. Great job.
animearlinefreak chapter 18 . 2/4/2010
this was a very interesting story and I am really glad that I read it!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
*Cries* that's really sweet. Bittersweet. It's beautiful.
arashiwriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh my god. This is perfect. Definately one of the best fics I have ever read. :3

You haven't updated this story in a while (like two years). Please change that. D:
toastyoats chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Beautiful and hey, partly stunningtastic.

Seriously, I know you claim not to have a good grasp on AkuRoku or Axel and Roxas, but you're either very modest or unknowing of your own talents.

I love it.

So awesome.

But a quick question- is there any reason why drabbles 5-18 are all blank? Is this purposeful?

(I need to know. I'm dying for more here D:)

Lul, okay.

Keep it up, please!
Amiri chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
O_O
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Holy shit-

I love your writting already.

[onward!]
Hillside Dancing On chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
This rings a bell-I once wrote a whimsical little story for speech class, about a red kitten and a gold kitten who were best friends, living in a city where the sun never shone. Axel and Roxas's story is just made for fairy tales, usually unhappy ones.
Lady Nightmare chapter 18 . 9/27/2007
A sad yet wonderful series of drabbles. A few of them in particular gave a sad pang in my heart.

If you never fall back into axel and roxas, allow me to say that I hope your future fics are as successful as this one because this one is a jewel in my eyes. I believe that this one is successful because of the unique way that you portray Axel and Roxas.
MJtehMickster chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
Wow...

this story was just wonderfull!
SleepyStar chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
I'm not a huge fan of angst, for the reason of angst making me cry.

_ You made me cry twice. *Sobs* I want them together, it's not fair... *SOB*

I enjoyed your drabbles and it inspired me to draw. Thanks a lot for that. Goodluck on your future fics. *Favs*
Serphenia chapter 18 . 12/18/2006
*Blows nose* Geeze, I spent this whole fic bawling my eyes out...And I thought I didn't like angst...But the drabbles are just so -good-. The beggining ones especially...Can't really say which is my favorite, though But the one with the ice cream (that doesn't describe much, does it...The one where Axel buys two ice creams and lets them melt?) comes to mind...

I'd like to see another one But only if you want to; can't force something like this...If it comes to you it comes to you and I'm amazed you managed to write so many...

Anyhow, just wanted to tell you that these are all awesome! Thanks for the great read!
sylphstarwind chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
Hum, the link didn't work for me... Anyhoo, I'm glad to see that maybe Axel can find someone else and move on. That must suck for Roxas, if he's still aware inside Sora, but it's probably best for Axel. Shweet chapter.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 14 . 10/4/2006
Oh my Gods, this one was so terrifically depressing. *hands an angsty Roxas plushie* I think I'm gonna cry... *leaves to get a tissue*

*KA*