Reviews for Brock the Barbarian
punky warhammer chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
love the venture, and this is so good!
you sure you not one of the show's writers?
more plz!
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
You're planning on writing another chapter? When? I like it so far. Cute and fun. _
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Really liking this story so far. Please write more, and soon. I'm unfamiliar with The Venture Brothers, so I'm unsure as to your depiction of them. But Conan? You hit the nail right on the head with him.

And someone suggested them going to Isingard? Dude! You're like totally confusing Conan The Barbarian with Lord Of The Rings! Isingard is where Saruman The White lives. Aquilonia is where Conan becomes king by his own hand.
animechick247 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
So far, I like this story. You don't see a lot of BrockxOc stories, so this is nice. I look forward to the next chapter.
SleepiPanda chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
xD Conan followed Brock’s gaze to Elizabeth who was making her way towards them. “Is she your woman?” His voice was low enough only Brock caught the words.

“No.” He watched the feminine figure until she was close enough to grab and then he did so, wrapping his arms around her smaller body and pressing his lips to her mouth. For a moment Elizabeth was too stunned to react then Brock ended the kiss. She squirmed free of his arms and slapped him across the face. Men laughed as they started back to their work. Brock rubbed his cheek grinning.

“Men!” Elizabeth huffed and turned away striding quickly back to the Conan’s quarters and slamming the door shut. For a moment he and Brock remained silent, then they too burst into laughter.

Lolz
Amara Deegan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I read this a couple times so far and I still think it is the best Venture Brothers fic I have seen on here yet. I know there aren't that many of them to begin with, but I think this one most accurately depicts the characters. keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
YAY Conan
A.J chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Oh update! Yay! I read the first chapter a while back and hoped you would continue the story and there it is! Very amusing. I like it.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
I had a feeling they would get along...after beating the crap out of each other at least once.
LordFrieza chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Not a bad story. In fact it is quite enjoyable. Has for direction since this is obviously conan's world why not have them travel to Isingard. It was the place where Conan was suppost to obtain his kingdom. Also it would give them a direction. As for the Actual Venture Brothers, you could have dean see one of the tatoos on the sailors and ask for one himself thinking that they are just the little store bought temp kind.
J.L. Stone chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Jessy is confused, but Jessy like. Did the Conan carry the chippy away? Jessy thinks you left out a word or two in that last bit. Jessu like. Jessy like. (m, Conan AND Brock. Muscles all around!)