Reviews for Is It True?
Cute story
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aww yeah happy ending!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Rose becoming a sort of Time Lady because she took in the TARDIS is actually a really great idea. I hope you have more stories like this one.

Great Job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aw! I love it!
Felling chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Purty. Cept you screwed up.

“You’re the Bad Wolf.” He whispered to her, he cupped her cheeks. “When you took in that vortex it changed you, even before then you were different.” He caressed her right cheek gently. “I think the vortex might’ve made you into a type of Time Lady.”

That's wrong. :l Now matter what the name is not Time Lady. It is Time Lord for even women. Its the name of their species and changing it to Time Lady sounds horrible and its not how its supposed to be. This is Constructive Critsism. xD So change it if you want ((hopes.)) but I'm not forcing you. Just a thought.

Good story, good luck.

-Jing
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Like that idea of her being sorta time lady
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Now, that's more like it. You wrote it much more the way that things should have gone. Good job- very enjoyable fic :)
kyos-girl101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow! i wish they could of done that in the tv show! i ove your story!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww sweet! I loved it well done. Plus I think you're right, the whole Bad Wolf thing, there's got to be more to it than we know. I don't feel it's been substantially explained! Anyways, good work!
pazaz of nothing chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
gorgeous...

rmeinds me so much of what could have been...if it hadnt been for DOOMSDAY... curse the writer...

Pazaz of nothing

ps- read my tribute poems plz
ZoBad chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
cool
A-Heart-Of-Gold chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
loved it! i always thought that when rose looked in to the TARDIS she would become a sort of time lday.

Charmed-sister :)
Nostrata chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This wasn't so good. I mean, it just went too quickly. It just seemed a litte out of character, but whatever man.