Reviews for Daddy's Films
writergirl97 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
STOP MAKING ME CRY. AUGH. THIS CHAPTER AND LAST YOU'VE HAD ME NEAR SOBBING. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL WORK AND PERFECT AND SAD AND STOP IT. /3
RileyStarr chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
When Mark started describing everybody, I thought about how I didn't really buy Joanne as a bohemian. What makes me mad is that Jennifer didn't even let the film finish because maybe she would have heard Mark's full explanation about how he and Roger could have ''made a mistake.'' But anyways, great story (:
RileyStarr chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
So far a great story but you lost me on one thing... how did Roger get pregnant? That is physically impossible
Brooklyngirl86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey i know its been like 5 yrs since you last updated Daddy's Films But I really enjoyed this sotry and was just wondering if you would be updating it again in the near future, if not I dont want it saved to my favorites unfinished. But hopefulyl you are gonig to be updating soon, I can't wait to read more!Thanks!
floweringflutie chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
I love this story. I'm a huge fan of "Rent", and I'm struggling to write a fanfic of my own with mpreg. It'll be a Collins/Angel fanfic, but other than that, I haven't gotten anywhere. I'm pretty picky about the fanfics that I like (well, actually extremely picky), but yours stood out. It's one of my favorites on this site. Keep up the great work!
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
i love this story so far! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-clicks all 4 boxes-
LostInKaos chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
I really do love this story... please work on it again. :)
DracoProngsluvr chapter 16 . 10/7/2007
it's so weird, my nane is Jennifer and it would be really cool to know roger and mark, just maybe not as my dads. i mean seprate yes but together no.
Demia chapter 16 . 5/1/2007

-.-

o.o

0.0! Awsome!
qingyu chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
YES! it's been quite a while but i'm definitely not giving up on this story so i really really hope you don't either!

i love the song. could just picture Roger strumming a guitar singing this right in front of his little darling, full of love and bittersweetness...it's so vivid i can almost HEAR Roger singing.

[i]And when I'm gone, my darling girl

I hope you'll recall this

This song, my heart, your lullaby,

That I give you with a kiss[/i]

my favourite stanza (:

keep it going! looking forward to your next update. )
Vedra chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
I've just come across this. It's very good. It's deffinatly one my favorites. The first couple of chapters made me cry, it's very well written. I really hope you haven't given up on this story, I'm dying to hear Roger's lullaby, or well, see the lullby.
LostInKaos chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Awe... it's so sad that Mark had to pass away. I can't wait to find out where this goes. Yay for the upate and I shall wait formore.
R. Mezz chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
I absolutely fell in love with this story. I read the whole thing(or as much was written) in about 2 hours. I'm not sure how the whole Roger giving birth works, but I like the concept a lot. I'm really sad you killed off Mark though. He was my absolute favorite. You have to write more! I need more! This is now another story I will add to the addicting stories in my heart. Much Love, Bekichan(who is often known to her friends as Mark)
Samandjackforever chapter 15 . 12/6/2006
Me want song! ME WANT SONG! LOL!