Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
Wynni chapter 1 . 2/24
I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded. Loved it.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was awesome
apie chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
oOooo romantic :)
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I gotta say it: I LOVE ALL YOUR LABYFICS. SERIOUSLY. LIKE WOAH.
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love it, and though it's been years since you wrote it, I hope you will still consider it for a future projects :P

Will give your other stories a chance, as I've loved each one I've read so far. :)
reme Sandra Couch chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
truly wonderful story wish you would do more with it, is a wonderful start. Or end.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
-giddy smile- Loved it! I think I have a thing for stories that happen during the winter for some reason. They just make me happy.

I love the detail of Jareth wrapping her scarf around his wrist. (or anything else) It's just a great image to me.

"...burned like a brand." Loved this description.
Cordite Quill chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I'm surprised I didn't read this story before, as I really liked End of Days and this one is just as nicely written (even if teasingly short :D). However, I think that if Sarah and Jareth were to meet again after she ran the Labyrinth, it would be like you've described in Under the Mistletoe. That kind of bittersweet, not-quite-love-friendship-or-enmity quality. Really good job. :)
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ahh,...there are so many ways this could go! If you ever expand this..that would be soo cool!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
what a lovely little blip. i always seem to find oneshots leaving me craving more, but i rather like the short simplicity of this one.
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aww... Luffable fluff!

I especially like the catch the scarf, quick little cheek kiss. Very sweet!
WhisperElmwood chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ah, lovely makes me want to write one myself.
FatalFrameFotography chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Excuse me so much, I don't know why it happened. I created an acount here, where you can find the link to my DeviantArt Homepage with the pic.

Jeanne
TalentedChild chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
terribly sweet my dear, and very well thought out. no more to the story? their story is never done.

happy holidays to you as well!
Jeanne chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Sorry, me again, that dam link broke. Here it is:

fatalframefotography.

or go to

fatalframefotography.

the pics name is "to need is to let go"

if you are still unable to read it, write me an e-mail
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »