Reviews for New Balance Series
Ginebra chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Uwa~! This is great! I love it, so please continue.
Ginebra chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
this is a great story. i cant wait for the update
Wispr chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Glad to see this story being continued. Really great writing and how you have them reacting to their situration is very believable. Can't wait for more!

gater62 chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Pretty impressive writing for English as a second language. Think its great seeing from a Sam perspectivethat she would have problems coping as a teenager again more so than the others. think the story makes perfect sense.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Absolutely fantastic chapter.

Loved this: "Jack weirdly came to the conclusion that engineering slowed her down somehow." And I loved that entire section of the chapter.

This was also wonderful: "Indeed, Sam Carter was in fact at the source of what could be called the next human revolution in the understanding of the universe."

And this is one of my favorite passages in fanfic: "something pertaining to multi-dimensioned universe, time distortion and even an attempt to integrate variability brought out by alternate realities. All of this resulted in a rigmarole of complex formulas, long equations, funky functions and convoluted schematics,"

Great job! Go Carter! :)
Ithildwen chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
OMG. This is a great story. I can't believe it hasn't got much reviews! I love the way you portray the characters. If there's one problem, it's the length of time between updates :P hurry, more, more more!
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
For someone who's first language isn't English you did one hack of a job! That was great. The only thing i picked up on was the "hum". It's actually "um", if you were saying it as, like, a break in conversation or if they didn't know what to say next. Other than that it was great! You should do a sequal (if possible)!
Natters chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
very good
Kit37 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Am I the first here? Sweet!

A well-written story and, hopefully, a promising beginning for a new series. The characterizations are spot-on, and I like how they each come to embrace their "old" selves in their own way. These "clone" story have immense potentials, and you are one of the very few who actually does it justice. Though I've read and loved SGCBear's stories, I think the team dynamic in this one is refreshing in its own right.

I am especially delighted by your attempt to capture the feel of the "Old SG-1" and hope you will continue. No offense to the "New SG-1" - though the new seasons brought some very interesting story arcs, the characters are just not the ones that I knew and loved.