Reviews for Door To Dawn
FoxyestWolf chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Cool Story
Shire Folk chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Yeah... Action time. Come on Riku, show her the power of a master of the keyblade.

Shire Folk chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
I caught the fluff, and I liked the fluff. Fluff is good as long as there isn't too much fluff that you get lost in it.

And, since I used up all thirty of the PMs I was allowed to send today because I'm such a nice guy by sending messages to all those on my Story Alert List for 'The Beginning' who don't have me on Author Alert or Story Alert for 'The War', I have to say that I will have fun messing around with Sora and Kairi because of that loophole. Slight Preview (subject to change as I continually go back and re-read Fellowship in preparation):

("October 3rd was not long ago," said Aragorn, his eyes still not straying from the rune.

Kairi leaned closer to Sora, inspecting the rune herself with narrowing eyes. "Didn't we see the lightning on the 4th?" she asked in a hushed whisper.)

That's a little snippet, but the real fun will come on Halloween, or for the Hobbits and rest of Middle-Earth, October 30th, and on New Year's Eve, which for the Hobbits is Yule, one of the four days that are not within their calender.

Shire Folk chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
Ah, poor Riku.

It pains me to say it, but another fine author has fallen into the 'lose'/'loose' pitfal. WHY? WHY WON'T THAT WORD LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE?

Shire Folk chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Sorry Rael, it's called a Fleur-de-lis, not Flour-de-lis.

Riku tired from fighting only about fifty-seventy Dusks? What are you playing at?

Shire Folk chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
You wanted to know of something you could improve on, well here's one that I found could be worked on.

I know how you like the old english style and side of language, but Rael speaks so fluently and with such articulation, as well as an extensive vocabulary, that it seems like she's nobility/royalty, or she's a robot. Then again, that can just be her personlity or how people speak on her world.

Anyways, I would have made her speak more like a person from this millenium. Not saying anything against you of course, that's just my opinion.

Shire Folk
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh, Elbereth, you did a self-insert. Oh well, your writing compliments it and makes it work. I don't know why I haven't read this before. Oh, because it isn't Kaiora that's why. lol

C1ockworks chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
i love this story its so actiony i wish i could keep my vocabulary consistent in my fics but i usually rush and when i spell check it microsoft word says its like fourth grade vocab and i feel terrible. i've always had an advanced vocabulary i just cant seem to put it into words. But im sorry i digress anyway great fic its fantastic i would ask you to read mine and tell me what you think but i understand the murderous homework.

Risensoldier
SoulEaterDark chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Great job! The fight scene was really cool, you did an awesome job on this one, update when you can!
Keyblade Crusader chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
Very good Rael sorry i haven't been on in a while but I'm Back
SoulEaterDark chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Yay, an update! Great chapter and thanks for the dedication- I'm so honored! Great chapter, but one thing, why'd Rael get all wierd when Riku said that her poking him tickled? Anyway, good job and update when you can!
Abby Ebon chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Yay another chapter! Good job Rael, that religion sounds most interesting, though I hope you explain the Door a lot more later on, lol. I'm not sure if I caught the refrence or not..ah well, good chapter!
Abby Ebon chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
Heh, so Rael is playing the roll of teacher, good roll for her- it'll probably get Riku to listen to her in tuff situations. I hope you update this soon, will we be seeing Sora in this fic? Hope you don't mind but I'm putting this in my C2 and aleart list.
Abby Ebon chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Oh~ that explains a few things, good job, lol, its nice to know Riku doesn't think she's perfect- and she likes him but knows he's a little cocky.
Abby Ebon chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
Aww the poor girl...Now for Sora's story, which I sorta know...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »