Reviews for Diversionary Tactics
jj chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
nice
ShadowfireNightblade chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
...You should continue this story...It's pawsome...
Goldenkizamu chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Teehehe. I like the immediacy of the fight scene, you give just enough description to visualize without bogging down with excess details. Also love Naruto's little mental asides about Gaara's eyebrows, all the puppy comments, and Sasuke's glare and shuriken multi-tasking. LoveLoveLove Naruto's idea of a diversion. Absolutely wonderful, and as for the ending, if you have to die, there are worse ways to go, eh Gaara, Sasuke? _
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
sexy violent sasunarugaa.

very nice, totally in character and altogether yummy.
Torixx chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is great. I love random gay threesome crack. And the way it's written kept me laughing (well, sort of... I laugh like Gaara, apparently). Totally fav-ing this stroy.
QueenNarca chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very Very Good.!
HakuoBlake chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
WOOT WOOT! FUNNY AND YAOI IS SO MY FORTE!XD THERE IS SO MUCH SEXUAL INNUENDO IN HERE! i LIKE YOUR WRITING STYLE, the mistakes, however rare, don't mess with the story..
Erisabesu chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Oh my gosh! I loved this, absolutely loved it! You've got Naruto so spot-on in this, highlighting all my favorite parts of his character. And Sasuke and Gaara too-good grief they're all so powerful. O_O This was intense, and funny, and hot all at once! *applauds*
doragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
that was... ok.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
...I love this crack pairing so much...up until Gaara agrees, it's not so cracky, cus everyone looks to be in character. That's kind of a scary thought. This is amusing, overall. You use the second person pov much? It's pretty unconventional. Quite unlike the subject of your writing, of course. _ Say, you've got repetition, points to you. Um, the various forms of "You are so dead." and the kisses which have "more to do with sex then violence"- I like the variations on that one. I love the style of Naruto's inner thoughts "Runrunrunrunrun."...Also, because I'm a shamless fangirls with an alias, horrah for Gaara's slender wrists.
KakashiLove4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
To keep ego in a healthy state, feed regularily. So i guess i'll tell you that you're going under my favorite authors. I had my suspicions that they were training in the beginning but it was still a satisfying ending.
BlueBoredom chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yes, practice is definately good, indeed. Loved it!
Kit chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That... was... hot. Funny. Kinda OOC tho. And I think they should practice more too, yup.
hinshihoushi chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved it. Very well done.