Reviews for Beloved Enemy
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Nicely done :)
xCrystalized chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
How sweet. Roy was crying, Winry thought she wanted revenge. Cool story.
Caspercat22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i really love this fic! it was really well written,

i couldnt help feeing sorry for mustang, the way you described his face almost made me burst into tears, . no one should have to be like that. i also felt very angry at winry, for being the one who caused it.

lol

dont i sound stupid? feeling sorry for fictional characters.

anyway, i really did enjoy it, ive read the story twice now.
CrazyCameleon chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh wow. I can see why you write oneshots.

Your so frickin' good at them!

Honestly. I didn't like oneshots at first. But they've been growig on me. And reading ones like this only reinforce my newfound love for oneshots.

This was awsome! It wasn't too fast paced like many others and it had it's own history that made the ending completely believable.

Ya. I'm not really in to the whole older man or older woman thing unless it's really true love. And in this case. It definately was. And I felt it from the way you wrote this story.

Loved It!

Keep Up the One Shot Writing!
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey there, I wanted to come by and leave a little review for you! I read this a while ago - before I made the C2 actually. Sorry - I'm a lurker and didn't review. But, I will make it up now. Even though it was short, I thought it was great! And I'm not usually a fan of first person fics, but in this, it worked well. It didn't get annoying at all - maybe because of the length. They were a perfect compliment to each other. You had good characterization and a nice story line. I flowed well. Keep it coming! I'm always looking for more roy/winry to add to my C2! just let me know if you'd like to be on the staff, I'd be happy to have you!

-Ash
wishingstar chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
loved your story!
Floey chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This was actually really good. :) It deserves a lot more reviews. I love especially the end part. It all fit together wonderfully. I'm not necessarily a fan of this pairing at all, but I really enjoyed this. Because of this fic, I think I'm gonna check some more of these out.
FallinAngel25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
YES! I love this pairing so much! These are the kinda stories I like, Roy being the tortured soul and Winry showing hate and despise to him but later is the one who heals his wounds. i love it so damn much, You must make more. PLEASE! *puppy dog eyes* lol all well. I better start working on my Roy and Winry fic.

Love FallinAngel25