Reviews for Run
phsycofansie03 chapter 1 . 2/26
Sobbing right now plus you killed of my cousin character
First Hero of Olympus chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So increadibly sad, yet so increadibly perfect. You did a great job in showing people how it feels to be a victim of something like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
*wipes away tear
*wipes away another
*goes to hide in a corner to bawl
Cherry chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwwww... Sweet :) Cody is my favurite charakter but for some spooky reasons I like when hes hurt...
O.O chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I Change My Pen Name Too Much chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This just established it. You are now officially my favorite author. I burst into tears when Cody called Zack... just... woah...
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is so bittersweet and sad!
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Why did you have 2 kill off Cody
X59 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this was really sad.

brought a few tears to my eyes.
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story is such a tearjerker and reminds us of such a gruesome event. I can only imagine what went through those people's minds when that phone call came, on both ends of the line. This is such a sad story and one that will hopefully open some eyes, and make people realize that human kindness and care can help to heal a world so broken and shattered.
owlhero chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I remember that day so well. Sitting in class being told something happened. then watching the reporting go on thoughout the rest of the day.

The story was emotionally touching. This is the 2nd or 3rd time reading it and my heart still hurts while reading it. You describe the terror everyone who died and survived must have been going through in great detail. You used the twin's bond to perfection. You describe the chaos very well and I love the fact that Zack lived on and kept Cody's promise.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I remember that day clearly. None of it seemed possible, but so many people died that day. Really sad story, nice job showing Zack's emotions of losing his brother, and Cody's fear are realistic. It seemed like it was a bit rushed though, like you could've delved deeper into the emotions.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I read this one before joining the site, and I've been looking for it. Glad I found it.
This is beautiful. Simply put. The song "Run" goes perfectly with it, and your writing skills are amazing. The simplicity of the words added a certain poignancy that I hardly see in fan fictions and though the subject matter is very dark, I love how Cody finds accepts his death, even though he feels guilty for leaving Zack.

Plus, this story really hit home with it's reference to the 9/11 tragedy.

Well-done! :)
meganxrose chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I read this one a long time ago, probably when you first published it. It made me bawl then and even after all this time, I still cried like a baby. I also can't hear Run by Snow Patrol without thinking of this fic and shedding a tear or two. Congratulations, if you can leave that much of an impact on the reader, years after they've read a piece, that is the mark of a true and talented writer.
KelseyCoolKidd chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh My God . There hasn't been a fan fic that has ever made me cry or feel raw emotion until this one. I absolutely love this...I could picture this perfectly in my mind because your writing is clear and descriptive. I adore this story.!

-Kelsey .