Reviews for Nothing's as it seems
lony chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Its awsome keep up the good work
Matt chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
:O I hope hes been evily changed or something magical because thats just nasty!
maevezanar chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Dear Nessie, sorry I'm a bit late to reply to you. Just visit the site today.

Guess what, I thought it was Rumina and the trickster. See, I got one right. I just didnt imagine that this was Cassandra. Anyway, I dont care about her so just do whatever you want. She deserved that for snogging Sinbad in front of Maeve.

Okie, as usual I always love it when Firouz interupt S/M. Have I ever told you guys that I love the idea of locking him in closet before?
ddh1973 chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Nice ending, except for Firouz, they need to lock him away somewhere so they can have a romantic moment in peace. I hope you write another story in this series soon.
ddh1973 chapter 14 . 5/12/2006
I love it! Maeve and Sinbad's revenge on Cassandra and Trickster was so perfect and funny. I can't wait to read how it ends.
ddh1973 chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
That evil witch! I can't wait to see Maeve give her what she deserves, and her partner as well. I can't wait to read what happens next.
ddh1973 chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
I never saw that coming, I thought it was Rumina! I can't wait to see what Maeve, Sinbad and the rest of the crew do to her and whoever her partner is.
ddh1973 chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Finally Maeve is starting to figure out something magical is going on. I hope she stops Sinbad and Doubar before they do something really stupid to each other.
ddh1973 chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Wow, even knowing it was all a big misunderstanding, I felt Sinbad's pain when he thought his big brother and the woman he loves betrayed him. I can't wait to see Cassandra and her partner pay for all the pain they have caused. I can't wait to read what happens next.
ddh1973 chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
I have a feeling Cassandra is going to be hurting when a certain Captain and sorcereress get done with him. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
Ah, the plot thickens. I hope Sinbad doesn't make too big of an idiot of himself before he figures out it was all a big misunderstanding. Whoever is doing this is going to pay big time when the crew figures it out. Can't wait to read what happens next, update soon. Wonderful chapter.
liepe chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
it's great!

go on please!

i like your story very much)

approve the way Maeve acts
ddh1973 chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Something really funny is going on, I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I have a feeling that whoever the woman is that wants Sinbad is going to have a harder time than she thinks. I can't wait to read the next part, it is starting to get interesting. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Nice romantic moment between our favorite couple, and I am glad Rongar is starting to figure out something is wrong, hopefully the others will come realize it too. Can't wait to read what happens next.