Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
lampski chapter 20 . 7/30
truely brilliant! I try not to get hooked on stories that have laid dormant for years, but after looking through the comments I could not resist. its always sad to see a great story left unfinished and leaves me feeling unreaolved. while, I'm fairly certain you won't return to this story, but I'm glad I've read what you shared. in the unlikely event you still check your reviews, I ask that you finish this azomg journey. the character development, dialogue and plot is gripping and my own imagination can't do the ending justice. here's to hoping its finish one day!
Listen... I love some banter and bickering but it’s getting a bit much now
secret lisa chapter 20 . 6/22
Joining the 1k fans you have and pleading for you to finish this or at the very least update.
Beautifully written. Flows perfectly. Characters portrayed with such insightfulness esp considering they are teenagers with horrific experiences and families they at times fear.
This is talented writing... I fear it's been abandoned yet live in hope you will one day finish as promised.
I do hope life has gotten in the way in a good way not bad. Hopefully you WILL be back
themehdis chapter 1 . 2/23
I've been following this story for seven years. I really hope you plan on posting soon. Its truly wonderful to revisit this after after so many years. I wish you the best. I hope you're well x

Much love
From your number one fan x
Abbi Duncan chapter 20 . 2/18
Oh no no no no no no. Just as I was starting to like this story. My poor heart! I can't take it anymore! This needs to be updated. Needs to be completed. I can't liveeeeeeee! Woe is me.
KBEllis chapter 20 . 2/15
PLEASE COME BACK! I desperately want to finish this story 3
heartbroken chapter 20 . 2/3
Ah! I loved this story. It absolutely breaks my heaart that this has not been updated since 2012 which has me doubtful I will ever know how the whole thing plays out. I guess I will just have to read/ watch Hana Yori Dango and assume thats how this whole story would have gone
S.V. II chapter 20 . 1/15
Wow this story exceeded my expectations, except in the fact that it is so obviously a work in progress. The characterizations are superb and while the plot is a bit of a cliché, you manage to pull it off withoutmaking it seem too over done or like so much of the other star crossed lover stories.

I really hope something in this new year will spark your muse and inspire u to complete this amazing story. Hopefully all is well. Your readers have been patiently awaiting an update for yes, hopefully their patience will be well rewarded. Wishing you a pleasant 2018.

SV
deathlypotion chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
its the third time i read this story
janeellove chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
I just reread this story for like the third time, I can't believe I did that! It is truly amazing, I love your version of the characters. Forever hoping it will be finished one day, you are truly talented!
Trifles chapter 20 . 9/5/2017
Just finished rereading this story and I'm again absolutely struck and blown away by the plot,by your characters, your attention to detail and your brilliant wordsmanship. I will never get tired of this story and even if you never manage to finish I'm glad it leaves off at this chapters end because it never fails to make my heart flutter. Thank you so much for your words!
sandramon chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
Why do I keep doing this to myself, I wonder. One would've thought I already learn my lesson with the ever-increasing amount of favorites and following I keep pressing but no. I keep reading stories that I know are very far away from being updated. I guess that it's a compliment because you were soo good that nobody has minded and we just keep rolling with it until chapter 20 and yeap... despair for the christmas arc that will never be. I actually went as far a watching the series but still. I liked you FF better, really. I hope you read all the comments sometime in the future and feel great with the how much kudos and likes and whatever, because you did an incredible job at writing this with only your passion invested in telling us a story. I always admired that from FF. Nobody is paying you, no one is really going to hug you physically for all those sleepless night your words have give us, but there's our gratitude and good wishes and please please update soon as our little way of payment. I hope everything is fine and you look back to this time joyfully. I certainly will, someday.
In love with it chapter 20 . 7/25/2017
Noooooo. Why did it stop? I don't know what to do with myself right now. It was splendorous and I don't just throw that word around! Seriously, great characterization. Really love the development and the setting and just..everything, I guess. You really work it out and I hope you ever come back. I mean it's not that bad. 2012, right? It is still pretty close if you ask me, so please please I hope life is treating statistically well and you find yourself enjoying a great health... also, please please pleaseee update some year in the future. Will be expecting it greatly, no matter the when
jsabby13 chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
I don't know that you would ever see this, but please please pLEASE PLEASE finish this story! I'm sorry, but I've been waiting five years to see what happens next. You have probably moved on from this part of your life but there are so many people that LOVE this story and want to hear more!
Salma hussaini chapter 20 . 2/5/2017
This story is freakin amazing but it looks like it will never be updated :(
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »