Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
vy chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
WOW!
Something hooked me about this story and I decided to read it even though it's unfinished. I planned to review after I read all chapters, but this one made me do it right now!

That was just great, how Ginny stood up against him! GO GINNY GO! Seriously I love her in this story, she is a real brave one, true Gryffindor. With an iron will in addition. Really how she survived these two days and didn't break is amazing. Not sure if i could be this way. And how she kicked that jerk's ass at the end! He completely deserved this) Bravo Ginny! I'm still wildly grinning while writing this)

Well, again, I completely love Ginny's character here, there are not so many stories where she acts like a real fighter, so I'm glad I found this one. You know, she even inspires me. So thank you for this :)

And I'll go read next chapters)
yayaalexander1983 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
O god please finish this story its soooooo good and I gotta find out what kind of amazing ending you put with this AWESOME story.
letsplaypretend chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
This was lovely! I'm really enjoying it - it's very believable, in most cases, and it's got an awesome story line. Thank you for writing it _
marinka chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
i love your story, it has a bit of everything: darkness, fluff, friendship:) Very much fun of strond Ginny and sneaky, snarky you can update soon:))
seekerchasing chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
FAntastic story - I very much enjoyed reading it - and I hope there will be more? Anyway, it was absolutely brilliantly written, I'm dangerously in love with Drinny now - dangerous because I doubt any fic can compare to this... also Zabini. love him now. And most disturbingly, Crabbe and Goyle. Feels strange to even say it...
seekerchasing chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
STOP MAKING ME LIKE CRABBE AND GOYLE. Frankly, it's disturbing :)

Anyway, I should have been reviewing all the way through but I was too engrossed in this beauty of a story, you'll have to forgive me. I hesistantly decided to trudge out into some D/G fic and this, the very first one, is absolutely amazing. I adore every chapter of it, so well-written and funny, all the props to you for writing Ginny as such an admirable strong character, very in tune with how she's portrayed in canon and wow I'm suprised at how coherent I've just been - let me fix that
bogusbabe chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG!

Hana Yori Dango is my forever favorite! I've seen all versions of it like Meteor Garden, Boys over Flowers, etc.

I'm so glad to have discovered this fic... now I'll go off to read it... LOL! :)

This goes to my faves even if I haven't read it yet! :)
Aphrodite237 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
OMG! I love your story SSSOOOOOO much! The plot is incredible, and your bring out sides of the characters no-one ever has before! As you keep noting, soem parts are from HYD, but the rest of its your own, and thats the part which makes it awesome! Do you think maybe you could think of some way that Ginny could go home for Christmas, and take Draco and the others with her? Maybe someone starts attacking rich pureblood, something like that. Anyway, as I said before, I am nuts about this story, so keep up the incredible work!

Aphrodite237
Anon chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
This is the BEST fanfic I have read. Just thought you oughta know.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
I can't wait to read more! I absolutely love this story!
laura white chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
this is one of the best fanfics i have read you really have to update soon otherwise i will lose my mind i have to have to know what happens next
imadoodlenoodle chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
I love love love this story, but the one thing I had to mention was this line : It was harder to make her realize that I could care less about her than it was to make her like me. As I said, pathetic.

It ought to be 'couldn't care less.'

Sorry, don't mean to be a pedantic twit but it's become a pet peeve of mine and changes the meaning of the sentence, looses it's impact.

(Other than that this chapter was, like the others, great.)

Sarah
Murphy AT chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
I think I'm finally starting to understand the way Malfoy and the Slytherins work; although that last conversation was slightly difficult to follow.

Once again, very well done! Am excited for more.
Ezriella chapter 19 . 5/9/2012
great chapter! LD
LasRever chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I am really loving this story! I haven't read a manga in years but after your story is done I'm going to have to check out Hana Yori Dango.

At first I was a little leery about the AU elements of this story (No Harry and no Dumbledore) but I feel it really suits this fic and is key in shaping the Draco and Ginny we see in Crossing into Chaos. I feel the pace of their developing relationship is natural with just enough ups and downs to have me hanging on every new situation they get themselves into. Selfishly selfless Draco is my new favorite Draco hands down, and the few peeks we've gotten between the cracks of Ginny's tough exterior are brilliant.

I must have read that heartfelt lecture Ginny gave Draco in the last chapter at least 4 times (the one about not wanting to see those she loves hurt themselves)

Anyways, enough of my embarrassing gushing. Please keep updating! My sanity depends on it :D
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »