Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Vanilla-Torte10 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I have to say, I have only just started this story today and I like it very much. I don't really go for the whole Draco x Ginny pairing but I'll give it a shot with this story.

I'm sorry this isn't a very long-ish review (like all the other reviews that I usually make) I'll defiantly give you a thorough review once I finish reading the current chapters.

Best of success with everything! D
Hollandtheameoba chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
What a chapter! Albeit, short.. Gosh! I can't wait! I wish they would just shack up already haha! Update soon please!
Anelya chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
Dear Emeraleyes,

I really just love your stories! I think that they're amazing. I mean, your chapters are super duper long, your writing is brilliant, different from anything I've seen, which is splendid, and I like how you make your characters. You keep the mean side of Malfoy, which most people just throw away. I really love that you keep to your characters and don't make them change their charasteristics throughout the story.

I was so addicted, I couldn't stop reading! Thankfully that was in the holidays, but it was still staying up to read until three each night (On one occasion I stayed up all night). I mean, it's just fantastic. Very few grammar and spelling errors, your own way of writing, and such creativity! I just love your stories! I'm starting on a second one now, not sure what it's called, though. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep on writing. It really is splendid.

Anelya
Liojgu chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
Great Chapter,

Years indeed and I will keep reading till it ends! Youve only touched on the beginning of an epic fic I think
bz chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I'm so excited you have started updating more frequently. I love the kdrama that you're basing this fic off of, and can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
ToDecember chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I was so excited to see this update. Yay! Shorter yes but monthly is very nice. Look forward to the next one.
The Darkest wizard chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
This is a great story! Please update soon!
MariaStarkid chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
I love this fanfiction SO MUCH! I'll have to re-read it at some point, i'm starting to forget things! BUT IT WILL WORTH IT! your chapters are great, every single one of them.
glory boots chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
Larizzaz chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Omg, you're amazing! Thank you very much for don't transform Zabini in a monster. Yes, he is a sick bastard, but I understand his actions... Well, there is no need to said that you're the best fanfic writer ever! But I said anyway, hahaha! See you on the next chapter! ;*
Eruanna Saerwen chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Oh, my god, that was great! I love that you update more frequently. keep up the good work! :D
Lucia Bonna chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Oh! Hi!

I need more more more! oh, it has been so short! I want to see more! please dont take so long writing the next chapter!

See u!
X.niaz.X chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
update soon, I feel like I'm forgetting the story already! xD
Nacilme chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Acatually I prefer longer chapters, but I think I'm really starting to like your short and frequent ones. :D

And Draco has been tragicallly sweet this chapter. Yay! Hoping for some more nice love / hate banter between Draco and Ginny next chapter. Let's mend the things unbroken. And ohnn... Their lines were amazing! "We're a disastrous pair, Malfoy." "A beautiful disaster." LoveLoveLove D

Keep up the pace, girl. I'm hoping for a nice little chapter really soon!

kissus

Nac
dmlover chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
aaaw Draco and Ginny at the end of the fight! I'm soo happy that you updated, thank you soo much!
1,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »