Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Eruanna Saerwen chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Hey! fantastic chapter! can't wait until the next, have been following this story for the past two and a half year and I've been so exited about your resent updates! I hope Ginny and Draco get together again soon, in any way :)
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Always love seeing that this story is updated. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
lanabean09 chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I love that you have been updating this story! It is by far one of my favorites! Please try to continue as soon as possible! You have a great talent!
Medb chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! I really love the way you have made the story work to fit the two of them. You are such a good writer, and this story is so much fun to read!

I know the plot has been entirely HYD so far, but in my opinion, you shouldn't do the beauty pageant. Ginny really is much to fiery and independent to do something so girly, and I don't think she would like that type of publicity. It would seem like she was trying to change herself for him, and I don't think she would do it. Maybe instead of a beauty pageant it could be a quidditch tournament or something? But obviously that is just a suggestion, and I am sure that no matter what you end up doing it will be great.
Ane chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Please, don't take too long to update! I really do wanna see the make up between then!
Lucia Bonna chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Hi!

OMG! I've been reading for 3 days in my free time! What amazing! Awesome! I need more!

I've seen that you started this one in 2006, so, I realize that i'm not going to read a new chapter really soon... Anyway, I will keep on eye on this one!

I dont know if I should watch the anime based on, or I should wait until the next chapter :)

Pleaase! I'm so excited with the next scene! I can't imagine how gorgeous is going to be the make up between Draco and Ginny!

What is it next?

Don't be lazy! here you have a new fan!

See u soon!
Murphy AT chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Ahhhhhh! So excellent. Please update quickly! This story gets to me every time. I loved the bits where Canon-Ginny shines through (figuring out the Patronus to save Hermione, scolding Blaise, and finding out Blaise's game)-it makes therest of it seem much more authentic.
opaque-girl chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I LOVED THIS 3 I have always been a huge fan of this fic, and its such a pity that you rarely update this, but when you do, its a treat. I loved how Ginny's patronous was Draco.. That was the highlight of this chapter for me honestly.. 3
Ella Evans chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Oh, God, I missed this fanfic.

I think it's the only good D/G I'm reading right now. (Feel free to give me suggestions if you have any.)

Ginny finally admitting, at least partially, her feelings for Malfoy. The way she treated stupid Blaise... I really love her right now. I love strong female characters.

I love Draco too. I generally don't encourage violence, but for crying out loud, I was praying for someone to kick Zabini's ass already! hahahaha

Great job!

You're an awesome writer!
Liojgu chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Your story cheers me up for some odd reason! Good work Emeraleyes!
Hollandtheameoba chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Oh please update soon! What a chapter! I'm delighted Draco knows of Ginny's patronus, but the fact that he never helped Ginny when she needed it.. Well! Guess he's on everyone's shit list, although I feel for him over Cho-still doesn't mean he's not an arse! Another fantastic chapter!
Sareer Malfoy chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
OMMMMGGGGG! you have nooo ideaaa how long i have waited for this next chapter! i was soo scared that you had given up on this fic. Anywayyyy, i reallyyy liked this chapter :) especially the fight between Draco and Blaise. i loveedd how Crabbe and Goyle just stand there, hilarious! cannottt waittt for the next chapterrr! please update soon!
whiimsy chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
AHHHH. I am so happy to see this fic updated, and this chapter did not disappoint! This is my favourite fanfic I have ever read, especially for Drinny and I think this chapter was beautifully written, the fragility and rawness of Draco's emotions was so perfect and your characterisation just amazes me, such an awesome chapter - can't wait for the next one! :)
MariaStarkid chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
I loved this chapter! (just like every other)

but wow... You're such an amazing writer! Like, you connected all the points and it just got so perfect! thank you for this fanfiction, is perfect. And KEEP POSTING PLEEEEEASE!

kissess
Larizzaz chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
Please, please, please dont stop post. I love your fic. I think is the best text I've ever read about this two lovely idiots. Omg, I absolutely hate Blaise afetar this chapter. He is just so selfish and full of himself... I want to kick his ass too! Continues soon, Im dying to see what will happens. Your Draco is awesome! ;*
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »