Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Aphrodite237 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
OMG! I love your story SSSOOOOOO much! The plot is incredible, and your bring out sides of the characters no-one ever has before! As you keep noting, soem parts are from HYD, but the rest of its your own, and thats the part which makes it awesome! Do you think maybe you could think of some way that Ginny could go home for Christmas, and take Draco and the others with her? Maybe someone starts attacking rich pureblood, something like that. Anyway, as I said before, I am nuts about this story, so keep up the incredible work!

Aphrodite237
Anon chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
This is the BEST fanfic I have read. Just thought you oughta know.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
I can't wait to read more! I absolutely love this story!
laura white chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
this is one of the best fanfics i have read you really have to update soon otherwise i will lose my mind i have to have to know what happens next
imadoodlenoodle chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
I love love love this story, but the one thing I had to mention was this line : It was harder to make her realize that I could care less about her than it was to make her like me. As I said, pathetic.

It ought to be 'couldn't care less.'

Sorry, don't mean to be a pedantic twit but it's become a pet peeve of mine and changes the meaning of the sentence, looses it's impact.

(Other than that this chapter was, like the others, great.)

Sarah
Murphy AT chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
I think I'm finally starting to understand the way Malfoy and the Slytherins work; although that last conversation was slightly difficult to follow.

Once again, very well done! Am excited for more.
Ezriella chapter 19 . 5/9/2012
great chapter! LD
LasRever chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I am really loving this story! I haven't read a manga in years but after your story is done I'm going to have to check out Hana Yori Dango.

At first I was a little leery about the AU elements of this story (No Harry and no Dumbledore) but I feel it really suits this fic and is key in shaping the Draco and Ginny we see in Crossing into Chaos. I feel the pace of their developing relationship is natural with just enough ups and downs to have me hanging on every new situation they get themselves into. Selfishly selfless Draco is my new favorite Draco hands down, and the few peeks we've gotten between the cracks of Ginny's tough exterior are brilliant.

I must have read that heartfelt lecture Ginny gave Draco in the last chapter at least 4 times (the one about not wanting to see those she loves hurt themselves)

Anyways, enough of my embarrassing gushing. Please keep updating! My sanity depends on it :D
Gwenhwyfair chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great start, omg, I love HYD as well as CIC
KateMarie chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
I'm so glad you're back! I just re-read the entire story so far and can't wait for the next installment. I'm still not completely sure why Blaise did that to Ginny- I mean, I know he was getting back at Draco, but the reason for using Ginny and calling her pathetic over and over seemed overly mean of Blaise who is actually her friend, right? Anyway, I'm very excited to read more ! Please keep up the great work!
MObssseD chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
Oh em geeeeeeee! This is THE best fanfiction I've everrrrrr read and I've read a ton of them! Like I am obsessed with this storyy. I know you obviously have a life and you're probably super busy but if you could update faster to not make the wait so excruciatingly long I'd appreciate it hahah NEVER STOP WRITING
Vanilla-Torte10 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I have to say, I have only just started this story today and I like it very much. I don't really go for the whole Draco x Ginny pairing but I'll give it a shot with this story.

I'm sorry this isn't a very long-ish review (like all the other reviews that I usually make) I'll defiantly give you a thorough review once I finish reading the current chapters.

Best of success with everything! D
Hollandtheameoba chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
What a chapter! Albeit, short.. Gosh! I can't wait! I wish they would just shack up already haha! Update soon please!
Anelya chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
Dear Emeraleyes,

I really just love your stories! I think that they're amazing. I mean, your chapters are super duper long, your writing is brilliant, different from anything I've seen, which is splendid, and I like how you make your characters. You keep the mean side of Malfoy, which most people just throw away. I really love that you keep to your characters and don't make them change their charasteristics throughout the story.

I was so addicted, I couldn't stop reading! Thankfully that was in the holidays, but it was still staying up to read until three each night (On one occasion I stayed up all night). I mean, it's just fantastic. Very few grammar and spelling errors, your own way of writing, and such creativity! I just love your stories! I'm starting on a second one now, not sure what it's called, though. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep on writing. It really is splendid.

Anelya
Liojgu chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
Great Chapter,

Years indeed and I will keep reading till it ends! Youve only touched on the beginning of an epic fic I think
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »