Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So, I started watching the drama this was based on.
AND OH MY GOD I HATE DRACO'S CORRESPONDANT'S GUTS, I MEAN THROUGH THE ENTIRE FIRST TWO EPISODES I WAS SLOWLY ENCOURAGING HE RTO STAB HIM IN THE EYE WITH A CHOP STICK, THEN HURL HIM DOWN THE STAIRS AND THROW HER LUNCH BOX AT HIM WHILE HER WRITHES IN AGONY ON THE FLOOR!
This fic was an amazing read, though, and I sincerely hope you continue
*Goes off raging about that sick, twisted high school*
(Sad thing is, I literally cannot stop myslef from watching it)
SareerMalfoy chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Hullo!

I've just finished re-reading (for the 80th time) your story and I'm still just as much in love with it as I was the first time I read it!
I hope you update soon, I'm DYING to know what happens next! And maybe Blaise could get a girl of his own? Because I kinda love him just as much as Draco and Ginny and REALLY want him to be happy too! But whatever you decide to do, I'm sure I'll love it!

Toodles for now!
Sareer Malfoy .
carissa101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love your fanfic now that you say it Draco and Ginny would remind alot of boys over flowers. I've seen the Korean drama version it really good peace out
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Time for another update! 2-3-14
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
Claire92 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! It's been such a long time since you've updated this that it makes me wonder if you've abandoned it :"( NOOOOO! That would be awful!

Alright, moving on from that, I just wanted to thank you for putting together two of my favorite fandoms. All the versions of HYD and the HP universe (with the D/G ship of course) are two of my absolute favorites. I never thought anyone would actually put these two worlds together, but when I saw this story all those many years ago, I was like, GASP! :O So THANK YOU :)
guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
please write more, I love this story
The water is warm chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is totally based on boys over flowers isn't it! Haha you've done a wonderful job adapting it to Harry potter world! Lol I just started watching it and I was so confuse as to why it seemed so familiar and then I remembered this story!
Anyways, great job!
fantasytown chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Aww just found this! PLS update!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
OMG YOU LAST UPDATED THIS A YEAR AGO. Chances are you've abandoned the fic. pity.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omigod this is flipping awesome!)!
Arobedh chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Where are you? What happpened? Pleeeeeeeeeease, with thounsand little hearts, update this story! çç Por favor, moça!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
You should update this story. It would be a shame to not know how it ends!
deadbutts chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
And I forgot.

Ginny having a Patronus as a dragon? Genius.
988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »