Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Wow. No Harry Potter. The main character of a series. Is gone. And the side kicks rule the show. Astounding. Stupendous. You deserve a black star for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Hi, it's been years since you've updated but I still wanted to drop in and thank you for this fic. This is what I read when I'm having a bad day and need a little pick-me-up. It's amazing, but through writing this you've managed to make a total stranger feel so much better and I know that I'm not the only one. So, thank you.
kayra chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
your work seems to be inspired by the manga THE BOYS OVER FLOWER...it is a beautiful adaptation and i love it thus far
SpiritCrimson11 chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
Please, please, please update this. I've been in love with this fanfic for the last 3 years, and I've also dreamt of the day you'll update this and complete it. I love HYD, I love Drinny, so this is literally the best fanfiction I could ever read. I really hope you'll come back to this one day. I love it so much.
Lilyflower08 chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story! Please update I'm begging you!
Lilyflower08 chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Oh oh. R.I.P Ginny Weasly
Lilyflower08 chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Ohhhhh
loverloverlover chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
This is an amazing story and it saddens me to know that you haven't updated this in three years. The development of your characters and the small details of their lives make this story unbelievably interesting. I was hooked the moment I clicked on the first chapter.

I don't usually read Draco/Ginny because their so scarce and far between, but I've stumbled upon a few good ones and yours definitely makes the top of the list. I also don't find stories from ANY universe that is as well written as this.

I understand what it means to move on from a Fic and grow away from it, but know that if/when you update I'll be here (no doubt along with countless others) to read what you have.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
That is the best fanfiction I have ever read . Please let this drinny universe continue. It's so well written . From the beginning of this story I couldn't stop reading this fic which is written by a God's hand. I am so sad that you have uploaded your last chapter three years ago :(.
If this fanf
Kawaiiehm chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
First off, I must say this is an extremely well-written fanfic. Not just in the quality of writing, but in your ability to suck the reader's attention from paragraph one and keep it there. If you never return to this fic again (which I hope you do), do let me know where your writing eventually leads you...it is certainly a talent that I hope does not go wasted. :)

Second, when I first stumbled upon this fanfic, it was later one night, and I couldn't sleep. I like to pull up to find a nice, well-written D/G fic to keep my mind occupied and lull it to sleep. The cue that I am tired is when my head starts to nod off (not from bad stories, but from mere exhaustion.) This was the state I was in when I found your story. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it was SO well-written, I forced myself awake to keep going. No kidding, I read through the entire night, knowing I would regret it later, but also aware my body wasn't nodding off-so I might as well keep reading! I finished the whole story in less than 24 hours (much to my husband's annoyance.)

Third, I completely understand what it feels like to "outgrow" a fic, to move away from HP, or any other combination of the above. I discovered my return here after a good 4-6 year hiatus of using 's services when I rewatched the HP series (my husband had never seen them...shocker, I know). At about book 4, I got back into reading fics, and haven't stopped since.

I sincerely hope you plan to finish this fic. It has been a few years, so understandably, if you don't, that is quite alright. Just know that should you get this message, you are truly an author who's work I would love to continue reading-in any form. Not many authors can make me give up well-earned sleep to read through the night (JK Rowling is one of them, hah!).

As a side note, I find it hilarious that you used the HYD plot for this fic. It's wonderfully appropriately, and I actually was quite fanatical over that show during its heydey. Your fic has brought back many good memories.

Take care. Keep writing. I hope I get to see some more of it soon!
hellbentdeathangel.117 chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Very well written! I absolutely love the plots in your story and hope you might come back to finishing it.
syloriel12088 chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
I like your story. Pleaae update soon...
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »