Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Oh oh. R.I.P Ginny Weasly
Lilyflower08 chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Ohhhhh
loverloverlover chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
This is an amazing story and it saddens me to know that you haven't updated this in three years. The development of your characters and the small details of their lives make this story unbelievably interesting. I was hooked the moment I clicked on the first chapter.

I don't usually read Draco/Ginny because their so scarce and far between, but I've stumbled upon a few good ones and yours definitely makes the top of the list. I also don't find stories from ANY universe that is as well written as this.

I understand what it means to move on from a Fic and grow away from it, but know that if/when you update I'll be here (no doubt along with countless others) to read what you have.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
That is the best fanfiction I have ever read . Please let this drinny universe continue. It's so well written . From the beginning of this story I couldn't stop reading this fic which is written by a God's hand. I am so sad that you have uploaded your last chapter three years ago :(.
If this fanf
Kawaiiehm chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
First off, I must say this is an extremely well-written fanfic. Not just in the quality of writing, but in your ability to suck the reader's attention from paragraph one and keep it there. If you never return to this fic again (which I hope you do), do let me know where your writing eventually leads you...it is certainly a talent that I hope does not go wasted. :)

Second, when I first stumbled upon this fanfic, it was later one night, and I couldn't sleep. I like to pull up to find a nice, well-written D/G fic to keep my mind occupied and lull it to sleep. The cue that I am tired is when my head starts to nod off (not from bad stories, but from mere exhaustion.) This was the state I was in when I found your story. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it was SO well-written, I forced myself awake to keep going. No kidding, I read through the entire night, knowing I would regret it later, but also aware my body wasn't nodding off-so I might as well keep reading! I finished the whole story in less than 24 hours (much to my husband's annoyance.)

Third, I completely understand what it feels like to "outgrow" a fic, to move away from HP, or any other combination of the above. I discovered my return here after a good 4-6 year hiatus of using 's services when I rewatched the HP series (my husband had never seen them...shocker, I know). At about book 4, I got back into reading fics, and haven't stopped since.

I sincerely hope you plan to finish this fic. It has been a few years, so understandably, if you don't, that is quite alright. Just know that should you get this message, you are truly an author who's work I would love to continue reading-in any form. Not many authors can make me give up well-earned sleep to read through the night (JK Rowling is one of them, hah!).

As a side note, I find it hilarious that you used the HYD plot for this fic. It's wonderfully appropriately, and I actually was quite fanatical over that show during its heydey. Your fic has brought back many good memories.

Take care. Keep writing. I hope I get to see some more of it soon!
hellbentdeathangel.117 chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Very well written! I absolutely love the plots in your story and hope you might come back to finishing it.
syloriel12088 chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
I like your story. Pleaae update soon...
charu chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
Just a suggestion i have, you know if you start writing it again.
I think it would be better if you drop HYD plot from now onwards i mean the season 2, with tsukasa leaving makino just like that and how events turned out after that its just...just not goes with it.
I mean with all women power, ginny's character and everything it's just i dun want to see ginny suffer anymore.

Plus i think if you go with the war thing that would be great opportunity to test ginny/draco relationship, how they deal in the adverse situation.
And draco must decide his allegiance, he cannot sail on the both ships at once, while stating he is not the likes of his parents at the same time enjoying the status qou.
It will be interesting to see which side he chooses
T
His family...
Or his girlfriend
His privileged status...
Or his love
Or above all
The right or the wrong.

P.S : That's all just my POV...i think this story has got under my skin or should i say (as draco quoted) got under my soul :p and as a result i got all attached.

So just ignore if you dun like.
charu chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
I am a huge drinny fan.
Unfortunately i stubbled upon this beautiful piece of work only now and happy that i did.
This is absolutely amazing story revolving around two most dynamic characters.
I must say your portrayal of draco is the best i have seen around. In character yet making readers fall in love with him.
And ginny absolutely the best.
Your writing is actually what strikes most . Explanatory yet enjoyable and light.

I am not a HYD fan actually, didn't like makino's character much especially in season 2.
But your ginny is more fiercey, bold and brave
And that is what makes a perfect match.
drinny

I enjoyed reading until end when i realised there were only 20 chapters and you hav not updated since 2012.
That was a sinking moment.
But then i read read your A/N where you have mentioned quite often that you wont we abandoning this fic.
So for now i think i will take solace in this.

And lastly, I must thank you for writing this fiction and making us smile, sad , giddy , scared and hopelessly in love with your characters at the same time.
Thank you.
Laramariani chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
I've started reading the translation of your fic (i speak portuguese), and when there were no more chapters, i've came here. Your Draco is one of the most complex characters i've ever known, i just love him! Your story is great! Though it's been two years since you've posted a chapter, i'm really hoping here that you don't abbandon us!
almaho chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
i read this in 2 days, and I almost cried when I realized it hasn't been updated in two years. your work is amazing - I wish you'd continued this.
Angelique Lebrun chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
As a matter of fact, Im not sure youll ever see this message, but I think it worths a try...
Im brazilian, completely bored and desperate for something to entertain me. Ive found this fic almost by accident and started to read without great expectations...and got completely hooked.
Seriously, Im addicted to it. Its the absolutely BEST D/G plot Ive ever read. Im not going to ask you if youre going to update, since its been two years the last time youve done it, but I just wanted to say how amazing I thought your fic is. And that, if youd ever finish it, Itd be awesome.
Hope you get this.
No longer bored,
Angel.
Eilan chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Hi! I really like your story, I read it two years ago, and just re-read it. Are you going to update soon? Hope you do :)
GreenAngel01 chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
I really hope you haven't discontinued this story, but I guess if you have I understand. I know it's a bit of a long shot,because it's been two years since this was updated, but can you please update?
PurpleGem chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
This is such an amazing story! I have read and re-read it several times (i think I've reviewed a couple of times, though not always logged in...)

Anyway, I really hope you find the inspiration and time to continue the story :D or tell us all uf ypu become a publishex author.
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »