Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
charu chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
I am a huge drinny fan.
Unfortunately i stubbled upon this beautiful piece of work only now and happy that i did.
This is absolutely amazing story revolving around two most dynamic characters.
I must say your portrayal of draco is the best i have seen around. In character yet making readers fall in love with him.
And ginny absolutely the best.
Your writing is actually what strikes most . Explanatory yet enjoyable and light.

I am not a HYD fan actually, didn't like makino's character much especially in season 2.
But your ginny is more fiercey, bold and brave
And that is what makes a perfect match.
drinny

I enjoyed reading until end when i realised there were only 20 chapters and you hav not updated since 2012.
That was a sinking moment.
But then i read read your A/N where you have mentioned quite often that you wont we abandoning this fic.
So for now i think i will take solace in this.

And lastly, I must thank you for writing this fiction and making us smile, sad , giddy , scared and hopelessly in love with your characters at the same time.
Thank you.
Laramariani chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
I've started reading the translation of your fic (i speak portuguese), and when there were no more chapters, i've came here. Your Draco is one of the most complex characters i've ever known, i just love him! Your story is great! Though it's been two years since you've posted a chapter, i'm really hoping here that you don't abbandon us!
almaho chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
i read this in 2 days, and I almost cried when I realized it hasn't been updated in two years. your work is amazing - I wish you'd continued this.
Angelique Lebrun chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
As a matter of fact, Im not sure youll ever see this message, but I think it worths a try...
Im brazilian, completely bored and desperate for something to entertain me. Ive found this fic almost by accident and started to read without great expectations...and got completely hooked.
Seriously, Im addicted to it. Its the absolutely BEST D/G plot Ive ever read. Im not going to ask you if youre going to update, since its been two years the last time youve done it, but I just wanted to say how amazing I thought your fic is. And that, if youd ever finish it, Itd be awesome.
Hope you get this.
No longer bored,
Angel.
Eilan chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Hi! I really like your story, I read it two years ago, and just re-read it. Are you going to update soon? Hope you do :)
GreenAngel01 chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
I really hope you haven't discontinued this story, but I guess if you have I understand. I know it's a bit of a long shot,because it's been two years since this was updated, but can you please update?
PurpleGem chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
This is such an amazing story! I have read and re-read it several times (i think I've reviewed a couple of times, though not always logged in...)

Anyway, I really hope you find the inspiration and time to continue the story :D or tell us all uf ypu become a publishex author.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Hi I was just wondering what HEY was and where I could find it.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story, being a fan of the Korean drama based off of HYD. I'm so disappointex to come to fhe latest chapter and know the last update was TWO years ago, please don't tell me that you've discontinued the story! I really do hope too see an update from you soon, warm regards from your new reader!
Right chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
This was the story which made me a loyal Ginny-Draco shipper. I watched the entire Hana Yori Dango show with subtitles while waiting on updates. I've been following it for years, through breaks that seemed like they would never end. The time between chapter 15 and 16 was particularly long. But now 2 years has elapsed without an update and it has been agony. I understand that you must have a life outside of writing, but please try to post another chapter soon! It would make me very very happy.
Suzie Q chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Is this based off of boys over flowers?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Update no?
Applesauce chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
In the first chapter, it sounds like a blaise/ginny fanfic. But I do like this fanfic. :)
shinystar19yay chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Love it!
sunandwaves chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
this was my favorite ginny and draco fanfic ever!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »