Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
please write more, I love this story
The water is warm chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is totally based on boys over flowers isn't it! Haha you've done a wonderful job adapting it to Harry potter world! Lol I just started watching it and I was so confuse as to why it seemed so familiar and then I remembered this story!
Anyways, great job!
fantasytown chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Aww just found this! PLS update!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
OMG YOU LAST UPDATED THIS A YEAR AGO. Chances are you've abandoned the fic. pity.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omigod this is flipping awesome!)!
Arobedh chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Where are you? What happpened? Pleeeeeeeeeease, with thounsand little hearts, update this story! çç Por favor, moça!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
You should update this story. It would be a shame to not know how it ends!
nineties chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
And I forgot.

Ginny having a Patronus as a dragon? Genius.
nineties chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
It's done.

No, no, it's still NOT done but you have stopped in the even number of exactly 20 chapters after disappearing out of nowhere. I know you're still out there, and if ever you would come across to take a peek at the number of reviews your story has earned I'd say it would earn a lot more.

I'm infamous for my lectures, mon ami. So prepare to get an earshot.

There are a lot of authors there who strive hard to get reviews, and it's incredibly hard how fandoms like that could act. But you deserve a ton of praises more than this little lecture of mine could hold, mademoiselle. I only know Boys Over Flowers, which was the korean ver. of HYD. I think. It's been a long time but the plot is still fresh on my mind and I daresay that your story had made it in with the complex summary. I absolutely enjoyed everything and I had to ignore the urge to read it all over again. (which I am failing.)

Ginny was in perfect character. Stubborn and fiery. Draco was too. Stubborn too, yet cold. Both of them laying in the opposite turns yet the same coin was enough to explain their wonderful relationship. Beautiful writing and fascinating description. The passion was evident and it left me grinning. I just hope that Draco falls harder for Ginny than Angelique. Pointing out Blaise's saying in desperate-ism.

I would've thought Tonks was with Lupin, and I can see where her story is going. I sure hope he's that boy. Tonks deserves a happily ever after, after all. Cho Chang is also dearly missed. But that moment from where Ginny and Draco were in her flat was amazing. Your words sent my otp feels blazing, mademoiselle. I would thank you for that.

I will be waiting patiently until your update, dame. Au revoir. And Merci.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I loveee so much this fanfic!
Amelia Jackson chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
cool story, but please update, I seriously love LOVE LOVE it:)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
I am sooooooooo mad at you
u basically ruined my life with your fic and now u want to quit
i8u
I'm begging you COMPLETE THE BLEEDING FIC
I'm seriously desperate, at make an author's not about what what u plan to do
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Arobedh chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Hello! First of all, sorry for my bad English. I'm better listening/reading than writing/speaking. So, I'm reading like a crazy person this fanfic for 3 days already. I'm super addict in it.
Now that I saw it's incomplete... ;/ I have to put in mind to read just complete stories. I got anxious waiting and waiting. And your last update was LAST YEAR! Ç_Ç Should I assume you gave up?!
Please, make an effort and update! Pleeeease!
Right now that I just finesh to read, I'm not in the mood for review the message and fixed the mistakes of writing. / or re-write (this word even exist :D?)

At least, send us some notice when you going to uptade.

Anciosamente,

-Arobéd

P.S: Essa é a primeira fanfic em inglês que eu leio. Gostaria de lê-la até o final! Quero saber o que os pais do Malfoy estão planejando ao chama-lo de volta pra Londres. Quero ver o que eles (D&G - not Dolce&Gabana, like one friend of my thougth haha) vão fazer para ficaram juntos. Quero ver quando Weasley's family descobri sobre esse relacionamento.
Rain2012 chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I know it's been so long since you've last updated, but I'm totally in love with this story and really hope you finish it. Great job :)
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »