Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
I know that you are probably busy but... Are you going to finish this fic? It is so awesome and I want to know what happens! I am also a HYD fan, so I think it's really cool how you've tweaked the story :)
GingerHannah chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
This chapter doesn't sit quite right. I feel like Draco and Ginny should be a little more worried about, and possibly more sympathetic toward, Claire. Seems a little ooc for Ginny, and a little ooc for the character you've built up for Draco.
DGfleetfox chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
I'm semi-familiar with the basic premise of HYD and have previously read one story based on it, think it was a fem-Harry/Draco which was pretty good, but I've very much enjoyed this one, much more I'd say. Also, suprisingly you've gotten me to actually like Crabbe and Goyle's characters a lot, lol, which hasn't really happened before I don't think. :) Are their personalities tweaked at all to fit into any HYD characters?
GingerHannah chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I like that background into Snape and Bellatrix. Very interesting.
GingerHannah chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Love the fact that you've got Tonks in there. Draco and Tonks are so cute, I hope there's more conversations between that pair.

Lol. As if anyone would turn up for a date if you *ask* them like that. I wouldn't, and I love Draco- as if Ginny would.
GingerHannah chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I'm sure I'm not meant to, but I came out of this chapter feeling a little sorry for Draco. (Except when I remember what a dick he's been to Blaise.) The poor guy doesn't know what he wants, gets rejected and then makes an idiot of himself by being horrible to the girl he probably wants.
GingerHannah chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Awesome! This is cool!
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You have me intrigued.
A. J. M chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
I have no idea what is happening with this story or whats happening in your life. but please, pretty pretty please update. I've just found this story again after so so long and i miss it xx
Eruanna Saerwen chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
I just read this fanfiction for the third time, only over a couple of days, and I was just reminded of why t is my favorite fic ever. I don't want to pressure you, and I know it takes time writing chapers as long and good as these, but I just wanted to say that I don't want you to ever quit writing it, and that I check at least three times a week to see if you've updated :)

hanna
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
this is amazing and perfect and wonderful. I love the world that you've created in this fic! Ginny is so strong. I love what you've done with all of the characters. How Hermione is still a part of the trio, and Ginny is still an outsider to them in a way, and yet she's in the thick of her own story with Draco. Draco is amazing, he gets better as the story goes. He's still scary in a lot of ways, but he loves Ginny. Somehow they're good together. GAHH how is it possible that you made me love him even though I was seriously hating him in the beginning, but then he healed Ginny. It was all downhill from there! I hope you keep writing this. I'm really curious to see what happens next.
I gotta go read the manga this is based on! :D
SoberDylan chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
This is such a good story. I love Ginny and Draco as a pair (have just started my own GinnyDraco fic) inspired by the ones I have read so far. Really well written. Please update soon!
darinmeg chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Just read the whole story again . I love it as much as before hoping there are still some updates out there.
DanniLamperouge chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Omg this stories amazing! No i havent read it over years just a few days and its all ive been doing! Whens the next chapter up? I cant wait
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Anxiously awaiting your update :)
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »