Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You have me intrigued.
A. J. M chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
I have no idea what is happening with this story or whats happening in your life. but please, pretty pretty please update. I've just found this story again after so so long and i miss it xx
Eruanna Saerwen chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
I just read this fanfiction for the third time, only over a couple of days, and I was just reminded of why t is my favorite fic ever. I don't want to pressure you, and I know it takes time writing chapers as long and good as these, but I just wanted to say that I don't want you to ever quit writing it, and that I check at least three times a week to see if you've updated :)

hanna
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
this is amazing and perfect and wonderful. I love the world that you've created in this fic! Ginny is so strong. I love what you've done with all of the characters. How Hermione is still a part of the trio, and Ginny is still an outsider to them in a way, and yet she's in the thick of her own story with Draco. Draco is amazing, he gets better as the story goes. He's still scary in a lot of ways, but he loves Ginny. Somehow they're good together. GAHH how is it possible that you made me love him even though I was seriously hating him in the beginning, but then he healed Ginny. It was all downhill from there! I hope you keep writing this. I'm really curious to see what happens next.
I gotta go read the manga this is based on! :D
SoberDylan chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
This is such a good story. I love Ginny and Draco as a pair (have just started my own GinnyDraco fic) inspired by the ones I have read so far. Really well written. Please update soon!
darinmeg chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Just read the whole story again . I love it as much as before hoping there are still some updates out there.
DanniLamperouge chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Omg this stories amazing! No i havent read it over years just a few days and its all ive been doing! Whens the next chapter up? I cant wait
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Anxiously awaiting your update :)
CityAndSound chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
So for months and months and months I had been complaining that there were no decent Draco/Ginny fanfics to read any more. I had extinguished them all - all the ones that told a good story and then I stumbled upon this little gem!
Hooked is all I can say! I love, love, love the level of detail you go into. It's so rare to find a story that does that any more and the whole backdrop to it is like nothing I have read before. So refreshing! And moreover, I love how you are really taking the time to develop Draco and Ginny's relationship because that's the reality of it. Relationships, especially when you are a teenager, are confusing with ups and downs and things that don't make sense, and you have captured that wonderfully.

Moving onto characterisation - well what can I say! A lot of the time I begin to read stories but that characterisation is all wrong and I have to stop. You however, have done brilliantly. At first I was concerned that Ginny would essentially be this wimp that kept quiet and we all know she has this magnificent feisty side and luckily you brought that out in her soon enough! I was rooting for her because I'm all for feisty and strong women! You have kept her sensible though, which is also true to her character - she's smart. And you haven't gone down that dangerous path of making them too likeable. They have their flaws. Ginny blowing up at everything is very much like her and Draco jumping to conclusions is very like him too. Did I mention that I loveeee your Draco? *swoon* I love the constant banter and passionate arguments they have - it epitomises them as a couple! And I also love how they make silly mistakes as teenagers would.

Well you have done an excellent job! This month was supposed to be dedicated to focusing on all my dissertation work and graduating uni and this story completely took me of track lol! But that is how I know it is great! Update soon! (Although maybe not too soon so that I can work. Let's say after May? Hahaha!) In all seriousness I cannot wait to read more and I hope that you do continue this!
ObviouslyYours chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Please please please update soon! I just started my last semester of my undergrad career and I really need a distraction! Seriously this is my favorite D/G story ever! And it really converted me to their relationship in the first place. I love your Draco and Ginny. A lot of D/G fanfictions change Draco too much he is who he is and yes love can change and does change him a little but not completely. I also love your Ginny! She is strong and noble very true to her character and I love how brave she is. Others don't do her justice! Anyways just amazing! :)
Nerlzswirls chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
I just recently found this fic and it is amazing. Your attention to details is so creative and very thought out. This is one of my favorite fics.

I've never seen the series you are basing the story on but it sounds really good based on the story.

I love Ginny and dracos friendship its so funny when they argue and so romantic, I think you did an amazing job trying to give very believable characters.

I LOVE that Draco gave her a dragong necklace for christmas, and that ginnys patronus is also a dragon, its very romantic and soooo cute.

I really hope you update soon, please, I'm dying to see what becomes of they're christmas and new years :)
Ane chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Won't you update soon? Can't wait anymore to know the end of it all. Brilliant plot! Love your writing!
Laura chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful! Love every chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
puppypaws16 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I love how Malfoy never loses his character! It really annoyes me when a guy gets COMPLETELY sweet and sensitive, becoming a totally different person! Like, he can be sweet and sensitive, but his entire personality hasn't changed. You're a really good writer! thanks!
Laura chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
LOVED the end of this chapter! _
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »