Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
MalferretLover chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Wow. That was intense. Update soon. I love how Ginny is finally standing up for herself! This was such a great chapter. You have such a great imagination!
kitkat chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow this is such a good story please update soon!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wonder what blaise thought of! can't wait to read more. Good Luck with it! :)
Eve Granger chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
WOW! I loved it.I cant wait till you post again cause that was the best chappie yet! I love her fighting back and kicking his butt.I hope that it dosent

Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
omg omg omg do you know how long ive been waiting to READ this? it was amazing, i felt all nervous and jerky when i was reading it. well done i cant wait for more!
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow! way to go, girl! that was awesome!

I can't wait to read what's gonna happen in this 'war' and how she's going to get through it, so update soon! keep up the fantastic writing!
fireflyofhell chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Woohoo! Let the games begins!
Hellcat81 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
you've got me hooked here. i watched hana yori dango right away on youtube. i love it but meteor garden is great too.
Laegdin chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Ack, I can't believe how quickly I wrote the review for this chapter, usually I'm so slow to do these things. I'm really enjoying how you have merged the HYD and HP universes; a lot of thought has obviously been done as you have created a very plausible world. Although, I am curious as to who is the headmaster of Hogwarts since it clearly wouldn't be a Gryffindor and the only potential Slytherin I can think of is Snape (and it obviously isn't him).
Laegdin chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
LOL, I'm a Hana Yori Dango fan also, and you're right it does seem like such a natural match for a D/G fic.

I love what you've done so far. You managed to keep the feel of HYD, but without slavishly duplicating each scene. Although my brain is sort-of twitching at picturing Crabbe and Goyle as Soujiro and Akira. _~
fireflyofhell chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
OMG! You so have to update soon! I haven't read something as good in a while for something with a plotlie similar to HYD. Please update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Wizzabee chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
this is such a cool story, i love it! update soon please :o)
Ella Palladino chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Woo hoo! Good chapter. The ending was very good. I don't know if I'm rooting for Blaise or Draco at this point. But this is a D/G of course, so it doesn't matter which way I root. I really like Hermione in this too! More with Malfoy please!
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
It's sad... but hold on, ginny!

I love your story, keep the good work going! update soon!
TropicalTreat101 chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Excellent writing, I can't wait for more! This is the first time I've read an A/U fic, as most of the time, I've gotten as far as the first chapter and decided that the story wasn't for me. Crossing Into Chaos, however...absolutely brilliant! Keep it up!
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »