Reviews for Crossing into Chaos
Jeeths chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
HELL YEAH GO WEASEL!

very good stuff. keep it going and please update soon, because i can't wait.

jeethi
Flipinpenname chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
omw ur story is so great! u made a complet AU and it wasnt even that confusing! u r a wonder auther! update soon!
Hellcat81 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
your story will be so great. i saw both hana yori danko and meteor garden and there will be so many great scenes. i'm really looking forward to more chapters.
falconsshadow chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Yay! but what is she going to have to put up with now?
kpar chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
I love your story! Update soon :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
incredible ending!
SiLvA-423 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow, this is a really good story. It's hard to write an AU and pull it off but you have, it's been developed very nicely. I can't to read what happens next. Don't keep us waiting too long.
Angelique Collins chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
well done
foggygoggles chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
I love this scene in Hana Yori Dango!

I seriously cannot wait for more.
MalferretLover chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Wow. That was intense. Update soon. I love how Ginny is finally standing up for herself! This was such a great chapter. You have such a great imagination!
kitkat chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow this is such a good story please update soon!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wonder what blaise thought of that...lol! can't wait to read more. Good Luck with it! :)
Eve Granger chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
WOW! I loved it.I cant wait till you post again cause that was the best chappie yet! I love her fighting back and kicking his butt.I hope that it dosent

~EvE~
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
omg omg omg do you know how long ive been waiting to READ this? it was amazing, i felt all nervous and jerky when i was reading it. well done i cant wait for more!
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow! way to go, girl! that was awesome!

I can't wait to read what's gonna happen in this 'war' and how she's going to get through it, so update soon! keep up the fantastic writing!
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »