Reviews for Under the influence
Thief of Always chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Fuxking amazing. Especially the very last line.
TwinzLover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved the end!
khjjk chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great story! Funny & hot.
brokentoysarenofun chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
*Laughs hysterically* ok ok i'm calm enough to review :) This just made my day :D Thank you! Its just funny in so many ways party cos of the OOC-ness of some people it just makes you look again and be like wtf... ok

Also its been said before but THAT ENDING IS AWESOME and worrying actually believable...

weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved it!
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
i umm...didnt umm know that house elves knews how to roll joints and bake hash brownies. .it was funny. like how dumbledore showed up at the end
theherbflower chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was the funniest thing i've ever read. Dumbledore with a joint, somehow i can actually see that.
spazziegirl407 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
omg the Dumbledore thing at the end was HILARIOUS!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
o_0... okay... I will just bang my head against that wall over their to forget that I ever read this story...
dustpan9876 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hooly Crap thats was really funny, some spelling and grammer errors but who cares. I really the Dumbledore bit at the end. Good job.
Venomancer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Absolutely f**king awesome, you must continue this. More couples(random ones) I want the twins to do a sandwich on some girl(preferably Herms since she's such a bookworm)and get Snape in there with the totally punked hairdo and piercings. Minerva can join in too. AH just make the s**t go down even harder.
sam chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
ha ha ha! omg that was so freaking hilarious! i cant believe that dumbledore would do that! ha ha ha!still a really good story!
HP legend chapter 1 . 5/28/2008

Hermione and Dumbledore wouldn't do drugs, and Hermione wouldn't go round shagging neville, but I bet you've had that before.

Also you wouldn't really expect wizards to be using Muggle drugs as there bad for you. Surly a wizard/witch would have invented drugs that had the same effects but weren't harmfull.

Anyway, if you look past the crazyness, then it's quite funny.

Another chapter would be good, everyone having huge hangovers the next day, and maybe how McGonagell would react.
hermioneginnylunatonks chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wotcher! I just wanted to say that I can relate to Harry definetely. It was one good party! Anyway, I was just saying that a 150 was dragging a joint? And plus, why could Marietta hold her drink and Cho couldnt? They're both incapable! Anyway love the story! QDC!
Peyton16 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007