Reviews for Blue's Challenge
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Wait, so for the second dansam one did he love her and was just saying he didn't, or does he really just obsess over her?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
It's really good. The one you Sao you hated, it's awesome trust me
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I, I, I have no words
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Awwwww I liked the third one!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
VGF:These so so amasing you need to write more! :O Your doing a wonderful job with this. :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Brokenangelsely chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
SO DAMN CUTE! Love Tuck and Sam as kids XD hahaha Never challenge Sam. That is the rule. Poor tuck!
Brokenangelsely chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Playing the Melody describes perfectly Tucker's part between Danny and Sam's Romance! I love you Tuck!
Donteatacowman chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
...as Danny continues on the right path, as it were, you will start to become more like the real self he’ll turn into someday, meaning you’ll get more and more emotion back.

Oh my goodness, this theory is amazing! It's such an awesome plot bunny and it fixes so many things and I'd love to hear more about it and it totally makes sense and- *cough* Sorry. But I've never heard this theory before. I love it. Genius!
Donteatacowman chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
Oh, that's cute! And definitely a refreshing look at Tucker in terms of D/S. The metaphor definitely works. :) Thanks for writing!
dannyp3995 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
cool!
Caelean chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
make a sequel to this one so that the two-shots show the different reactions of both danny and sam. that way, we'll know what danny thinks of all of that dating and stuff.

DANNY WANTS SAM AND ONLY SAM! SO STAY AWAY WANNABE GIRLFRIENDS! XD
Aquawyrm chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
That last one was kinda sad. So, what's next? I look forward to reading all 100 one-shots...
Me The Anon One chapter 25 . 10/18/2007
Aww it's still pretty good. I like it!
A. LaRosa chapter 25 . 10/18/2007
Aw, poor Sam. I'm glad you're writing again, though! :)

-A