Reviews for Aviatophobia
HollowIsTheWorld chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
lol, GREAT way to end it! loved it! if we could rate stories this would definitley get a 10/10!
stupid101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i love it. Poor danny, i hate that !$$% %# of a father of his!he has no right to burn cigarets out on danny, or smash bottles over him!...and martin...well his past isnt so bad!oh wel...I HATE THAT!# !% % OF A FATHER THAT MALCO ALVERES IS!

martin:and i thought jack was bad!

danny:really well get used to it because if anything happens to us..she will kill that person!

me:*smiles...angle wings appear on back...halo on head...looks inicont*

martin:what the heck...ok shes freaky!

me:WHAT!*angle wings plus halo and smile dissappears replaced by some devil horns...devil wings...devil septer...and a very angry expresion*

martin:uh oh...RUN!*hides in clostet*

me:BABY!*looks at camara...angle wings and halo and smile reappears..*love ya byeebye!

danny:O.o
hydref05 chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Love this story.

"Welcome to the world of the scary, overprotective, mother-hen Jack Malone" - that line made me laugh. As did the thought of Danny in an orange fleece!
funkyhigh chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
Hey! i loved the fic, it's so great! Poor Danny in his delusional state! i love Jack's over protectiveness! but there's alot of unsolved issues...sequel?
Andraya TheLat chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Great final chapter!

The "neon orange fleece" thing was funny!

I really enjoyed this fic!

Hope you write another one soon, or maybe continue one of your unended fics...

As I said, great fic!
Drakcir chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
What! You can't just leave it there!

C'mon! I wanna know exactly what Jack's reaction is!

That and Fitzy's got a whole helluva lot of 'emotional healing' to do, not to mention fall out with his parent's about not going to DC, or rather, lack of, that he'll need to deal with.

This has so much potential to continue!

Seriously, please update.

Or do a sequel REALLY soon.
ninz chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
that was the end? :-(

't was lovely, anyway, I liked the end... especially the upgrading thing... :-)
lorcris chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
I loved that final chapter and laughed so much imaging Danny with the neon orange fleece!. Very good how you connect the scene in Silent Partner when they come back talking about the flight attendant and the situation in the Airport in your fic. So I can't say update soon but I can say write a new story soon.
Luna Obscura chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
I really hope there will be another chapter.

It was so exciting and now it's getting even MORE exciting (if that's possible).

Uh-hu... I stay right here until you update this story!

(...uh... what a horrible thread!)
ninz chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
hey... you updated! great! and its a great chapter too... I want more! :-)
lapmal chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
great thanks for this update - go on for an epilogue !

danny health ? martin mentally with his father ? and jack !
hotchner chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
That was a FABULOUS Chapter. I am glad that the boys are

going to be alright. I think that the boys and Jack should

have to go see Lisa for counceling for awhile to learn how

to deal with what has happened. Keep up the Fabulous

Writing. Can't wait for next Chapter.
lorcris chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Hey! *sigh in relief*, finally Jack rescued the boys. I'm glad he cares for them and he notices Danny's nigthmares and Martin's arrogant father.

Great chapter!. Update soon.
Andraya TheLat chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Wow! Great chapter! I really like it... poor boys, but at least they'll be fine.
supeywoman chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
I waited for ages and finally you update lol Poor Martin... I'm glad that Martin and Danny both were found by Jack! It's awesome! Update soon please!