Reviews for Earthworms and a Slightly Horny Suit of Armour
Um chapter 4 . 3/9
Is there going to be a part where James gets jealous of Lily and Rumus' brother/sister relationship, misinterpreting it for something else?
Haily chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Please continue this i love it!
Gaurang chapter 20 . 5/22/2018
It was wonderful like i really compleated it in 1 day well to say indee good writer
Rosy popa chapter 20 . 11/20/2017
I wanted it to carry on until graduation, what about Sirius and Sarah, what about Remus, what about Lily’s other bestie? Still ziemlich gut story
Bobby boo chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
I actually kinda feel sorry for peter, why does Remus have to be gay, can something really good happen to Sirius, also make Sirius and Sarah fa in love or something, why did lily have to say that and why did James do that?

I kno ethos posted 10 years ago but still I’m just reviewing what I think
Tabbycat chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I am reviewing
please don't hit me with a fish

it was cool
I would like more romance though
maybe a little scene where James and lily are hiding in a cupboard and James has an excuse to touch her up and maybe it could be dark too and he would be "looking for the door handle" but "accidentally" touch her boobs ...
vanya chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Omaigat I love this story!
SAVE THE PENGUIN chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
U ATE A PENGUIN HOW DARE YOU...THIS AWFUL DEED XDXDXDXDXDXD AAAMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGGGG -btw the story not the penguin earing thing...
forgotten-things chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is brilliant! I've never read a LilyJames fic like this, and I love this twist XD. I think this is more likely to take place in cannon.
may-bell-rose chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
Loved it loved it loved it! :D

MBRxox
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
That was so utterly cute and fluffy I just wanted to go curl up with my bear and cuddle till there's no tomorrow
Annie chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
hey my name is Annie!
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
Again, great story. Although, I am curious about what James did with that girl in Syndney. Will the sequel reveal?
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
This is such a good story. I loved the part about "snape riding him,like a common horse LMAO. I also just love the cute lj moments:D.