Reviews for The Gift of Darkness
spinx chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
Oh please come on...you cant just do that!

Putting a great story in here ,getting me all tied up to it...and then just stop writing?

Come on,dont do that to me...have a heart!

this story is one of the best Ive ever read..needless to say Im a big fan of zack and max (together)...so keep it going!

Its been a long time since you last wrote something,but still...

Write,WRITE...and write some more!
Assilem-1 chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
This is so wrong. There should so be more of this story! . . . I mean, I realize that I'm way late to the game and everything and this story seems to be long ago abandoned, but I don't think I can bear not to know what is going to happen! . . . So please, please, puh-lease take pity on a fan and write more? . . . Pretty please with gummi bears on top? . . . :) . . .
Angel452 chapter 13 . 9/12/2002
What happens? Does Lydecker find him? Do they find the tracer? Will the tracer end up killing him? What about Logan and Zack? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
gilenagile chapter 13 . 3/17/2002
Nooo...where's chapter 14?
Phoebsfan chapter 13 . 2/7/2002
Alright. I just spent the last, oh I don't know hour or so reading this. I signed in just to review it. So now you can be a nice author and give me some more or you can be a mean author and let me suffer. It's up to you but remember I spent lots of time reading this and I SIGNED IN! I don't sign in unless I've got chapters to post or something. So feel very very special. Ok I'm done with this now. I enjoyed this very much and I'd worship the ground you walked on for an update.
ashleigh chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
MORE!
Dark Angel Fan chapter 13 . 11/14/2001
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! UPDATE TIS STORY! IT REALLY NEEDS A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO IT AND THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD SO...POST CHAPTER 14! *15 SOON*
mblab chapter 13 . 9/30/2001
Are we gonna get anymore? You know, some more, and addition, an update? There's some here who liked what youve written on this and would like more (just maybe if the muse and opportunity strikes you).
Laney chapter 13 . 9/16/2001
It's been great so far, intruiging and realistic sounding. I'm waiting for more!
Zanna chapter 13 . 8/24/2001
Another chapter already? If you're not careful, I'm going to get spoiled. Do I detect a certain grudging respect from Zack towards Logan? Interesting. Must be a guy thing. Zack says he's leaving, but I would lay odds that he's going to hang around and watch behind the scenes. The guy's a control freak. He can't leave things alone. Now, what will this doctor friend of Rus' have to say about Logan's condition? Will he have an explanation for how Logan got suped up? Will he find the tracer? I know, I know, tune in next time. I will!
bb4 chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
more more i love this story more more more
blackhawk99 chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
I was right. I knew it. You gotta give us more. I mean you write so well and then leave us hanging. :p Now which line do you think i Loved. 'Pity he/she was in love with one.' These lines were great. Now what will the friend of our doctor find out about Logan. Only you can tell us. ;)
blackhawk99 chapter 12 . 8/23/2001
YES! I love it. How can we be mad at you with a wonderful update like this. Things seem to be getting a little tense aren't they. Oh you gotta write more. Please oh please. Lucky me I can go ahead and read Ch. 13 now. :) But I have a feeling I'm still going to want more.
Veritas4Eternity chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
ROTFL! I LOVE THIS! ITS SOOOO ADORABLE!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
HOORAY! I LUV THIS STORY!