Reviews for The one who made me smile
nchai001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
GOoooo Sai!
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is actually the second time I've read this and only now did I realize that I hadn't commented yet. Sorry about that.

I love this story and how even though it was fairly short you were able to get so many emotions into it. Truly great and a definite favorite.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/11/2008

I LOVE It!*Wails Hystericaly*

I Wish I Read Another SaixNaruto Story

Where Sasuke Is Jealous Of Them*Wink Wink*

But Anyways...

I LOVE IT!IT WAS SO SWEET!

*Starts Hyperventilating Of Sobbing So Much*
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
wow...I really love narusai pairing!
oniprincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
o.o;; I wanted to read the lemon..But its good _ (I hate one shots though) keep writeing fics your good _
Yukaro chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I'm a SasuNaru person myself, but SaiNaru is getting to be more practical because hey, Sasuke's a bastard. But this is very well written.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
SIMPLY ADORABLE! That was cute, please write more SaiNaru stories!
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
kawaii! So cute!
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
oh my god ish soo cute after a little bit i come to adore Sai casue well he a good kid. well i love it!
Chumpette chapter 1 . 5/8/2006

SAINARU LOVE.

That was ADORABLE. I LOVE it. OMG.

I'm fangirling like woah over here. That was great, I loved it. I'm favsing.
Kouzuka Haruomi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Sai X Naru kicks ass! Naruto is to good for asshole sasuke! sasuke no baka! *sigh* sasuke better do something about it qwick... or naruto will really be under sai instead! lolx! thank you for this fic!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aww. cute. x3. What a rare pairing. HArdly see any fics of this couple on the site. x3
Kativa-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE ANY REVIEWS! This was so amazing! I love how you portrayed both of them, and how Sai said he'd dtay with Naruto because he doesn't need power or revenge. This was so great. I know its a one-shot, but do you think you'd ever continue it?